Monday, July 25, 2022

Day in the Life [7.20.22]

Happy Monday!! And Christmas in July! πŸŽ„ I hope you all had a great weekend!! We are still in Louisville just soaking up the sunshine and sweet time with family. Today I have one of my favorite posts to read on other people's blogs...I just could read forever about how people spend their days. It's so fun to get a peek into other people's lives and homes, so I hope it's fun reading about a little summer day in our home with a sweet three month old little girl.

I tried to document as I went, and I also tried to pick a pretty average ole day. Somedays, Pierce and I don't work out and just enjoy a slower morning, somedays aren't filled with errands but instead walks around our neighborhood or park, some nights we go out to eat, etc, but for the most part, this is pretty much an average little day in our life. Hope you enjoy looking at some of our pictures and walking through a day with us! 
I snapped this screenshot after we had been awake for a little bit and I was feeding Jane...off to the races, but not nearly as early as our weekdays used to be. 
Pierce and I took the monitor out to our garage and loved a little virtual CG workout while Jane slept...we used to go in person and meet at the mall at 5:30, but we haven't quite gotten there in our schedule again quite yet...this is the best we have right now haha 
Pierce had to be at work early, so we got him out the door, and he obliged to my "first day of school picture" as he called it haha love him!
I took a page out of a favorite blogger's day and emptied the dishwasher before I did anything else... 
I changed and made my tea...I used this sweet California mug that my brother had gotten me in college in honor of his birthday that day!! 
Got a sweet little morning in while Jane slept a little longer... 
Messy hair, but loving the quiet moment!! 
She was still sleeping when I finished up, so I spent the last few minutes finishing my sweet summer magazine...not every morning is filled with this much quiet, so when it is, I try to capitalize on it. ☺️
Sweet Jane woke up, and I grabbed a snack while I fed her...
She played on the bed while I got ready... 
Then we were both ready to run a little errand... 
My sweet little buddy! 
On the road...and literally never leave home without my water bottle πŸ˜‚ And a snack today too! 
Jane napped while I shopped for some fabric for a little gift I was trying to finish up. 
She woke up and finished the errand with me... :)
Changed and fed her... 
And we headed to our favorite place to pick up a little lunch and a treat for Daddy... 
Frozen kombucha.....yum!!
It's always the best when we get to see him during the day! His office is on the way home, so we love brining him something fun when we can!! 
Put this little girl down for an afternoon nap... 
Then enjoyed my favorite lunch and spent some time working on my blog... 
I didn't take as many pictures in the evening, but Pierce came home, Jane woke up, and we enjoyed a little afternoon snack on the porch before dinner. We truly try to spend as much time as we can out there ☺️ ^Also....Jane's face πŸ˜‚
Pierce whipped up an amazing dinner... 
While Jane loved watching... 
Then we did her sweet bedtime routine, watched a tiny bit of our new show (The Big Family Cooking Showdown☺️) and closed down the kitchen...
And I snapped this little *blurry* picture of two tired parents who ended the day processing a little and soaking in all the moments that make this season so sweet. 

Whew!!! That about wraps it up... I'm tired just remembering that (slash most) days haha they are full to the brim, but we are so thankful and just truly treasuring these days and this sweet and special season... Thanks for following along with a little Day in the Life of the Riddicks. 

If you want to see other days, I blogged a day in the life in March 2021 and July 2021.

Hope you guys enjoy your Monday!! 
I'll see you back here tomorrow!
❤️Tab

4 comments:

  1. Day in the Life are my favorite blogposts to read! Looks like such a day full of contentment! Yay for Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww they're my favorite too!! ☺️ And yes!! We love Hobby Lobby over here haha :)

      Delete
  2. I think your fans want to see your finished project. ~Mom😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes!!! I need to post those soon!! ☺️πŸ₯°πŸ§΅

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!