Friday, July 1, 2022

Happy July ☀️ [Friday Favorites of Jane]

Happy July 1st!!! I can't believe it's already the middle of summer. We are just soaking in every day of blue skies, sunshine, and Jane's giggles (and naps). 😉
I had every intention of writing this post last night or early this morning, but here we are at 1:00pm. I made a few goals in July and one of them was a repeat of 2021 of blogging every weekday, so I knew I had to get on here before the day was over. It was a challenge last year, but I just loved jumping in to this sweet community and keeping our friends and family updated. 

I can't promise I will make it here every day, but I will sure try. Some days may be small and seemingly insignificant posts, but I hope it's fun to follow along with our life latelys, day in the lifes, some of our favorite recipes and more. 




Today I thought I would jump on the Friday Favorites bandwagon, but with a special edition of Favorite Pictures of Jane. :) I know there are some of our favorite people who have not met her yet, and I'm not on social media much, so I thought I'd show you a little of her sweet personality today. 


Sweet little newborn Jane. I think she was 4 days old here...


This was a little less than a month old, and we were loving when we could catch her sweet smiles. 


In the middle of May, we realized that we could sit her up between these two pillows and it felt like she was a part of the conversation haha ☺️ 


This one has become a classic in our house 💕


She was about two months old here, and every bit as smiley. 


After I took this, I thought she looked exactly like my babydoll I had when I was younger haha 


And last but not least, we feel like this pretty much encompasses who Jane Arbel is. She is full of joy and loves to laugh, and we are soaking up every minute.  

In the next few weeks, I hope to recap some of her first few weeks and months, not only to update our people, but also just for us to have to look back on. 
We are headed to Louisville this weekend to spend the Fourth with my family, so I will plan to be back on here on Tuesday with maybe a little Life Lately as we work our way backwards. 

Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours as our family becomes a little bigger. I hope you all have the best 4th of July!! See you Tuesday!! ❤️

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet collection of photos! Fun to watch her grow and see those smiles. Miss you guys! Have a wonderful time with family this weekend! - Kristen Murphy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Kristen!! We can't wait for you guys to meet her!! We miss you all!! Hope y'all are doing well! ❤️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!