Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday Favorites [7.29.22]

Happy Friday!! And last weekday of July!! Last year, I made a goal to blog every weekday in July, and it was quite the challenge, but I loved it. I blogged about some of my favorite posts here. But then I started school in August and blogging quickly slipped to the bottom of my days...

I missed it though and when July rolled around this year, I knew I wanted to make the same goal. It has been the biggest joy to hop on here every morning, and it has meant the world that so many of you have followed along with our little family. Having a little blog that's almost a little scrapbook for our family has been a dream of mine for a long time, so it's so fun to feel like I'm living it out. 

As August rolls around, I'll still be here most mornings! I'm looking forward to all that is to come and all the fun to share. ☺️ Thanks for journeying along with us day-to-day! 

For today, I have a few Friday Favorites for you. I'm packing us all up today for Jane's first plane ride tomorrow, so it's short and simple, but I hope you enjoy and find some simple pleasures in your Friday too!! 



Well, my first and probably my favorite "favorite" is just simple days at home with sweet Jane and nights with Pierce. Being Jane's mom has been the biggest blessing...even on the harder days, I just thank the Lord for such a sweet gift and the blessing to take care of her throughout the day. I really do consider it a true gift. She's been starting to hang with me in the kitchen while I've been making a few snacks and meals, and they're just fun moments to capture. 
And nights with Pierce...just soaking them all in this summer!! 


Speaking of my two favorites, we were playing around with this cartoon app one day and just laughing so much... 
Especially Jane....sheesh...so hilarious hahaha be on the lookout for the newest up and coming show haha


Sleeping babies on a porch swing... simple pleasures 💕


Speaking of simple pleasures...Pierce had to finish something for work one night after Jane went to bed, and I loved working on my blog right next to him 🥰


And last but not least...our plane tickets for the morning. We're excited to take Jane with us on a new adventure and laughed getting this little email for her. I'll be sure to keep you updated on all things travel soon :) We're so excited to meet our little niece!

Speaking of travel, that's about all I have today because laundry and packing are calling my name.

I'll plan on seeing you all back here on Monday! I hope you have such a refreshing and restful weekend!! And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY to my sweet mom!! Hope it's the best day!! 
Blessings, 
❤️Tab

4 comments:

  1. Haha, those cartoon pics look SPOT ON of you and your husband. The one of your daughter is too hilariously cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you 😂 It was a fun little app to play around with for sure!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes. ~Mom😊❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!