Thursday, April 6, 2023

Frame This Moment.

Oh, thank you for all of the sweet encouragement yesterday for sweet Jane's birthday!! Let me tell you, it was just such a fun little special day that April 5th. Today's Frame This Moment just couldn't not be from it... 
What a special picture. I hope it always just brings a smile. This little moment frozen in time. Jane in her little dress, bow, and shoes, holding one of her favorite toys (a ball from the neighbor's ball bit), surrounded by balloons and joy and walking toward us with a hug and smile... Goodness... I just know these are some of the sweetest days. I'm sure there are so many more to come, but it wouldn't feel right not to try to just soak them up as they come now. 
From start to finish, this day was just the sweetest, and I love these two little moments captured from the morning. If I could just bottle them up and hold on to them forever I would! 

What a joy it is the celebrate the Lord's blessings, and Jane sure is one of them for us! I'm sure I'll post more about the day soon, but these were just too sweet not to share for today's moment to frame. I hope you'll continue to share yours from this week too!! They are always so fun and such great reminders for me of so many different seasons! Thanks for taking time to slow down and enjoy the little things that sometimes bring the most joy!!

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!! Thanks for always following along in this little journey - it is always a blessing!!
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moment in-between! 
Lots of love, 
Tab

2 comments:

  1. 🥰☺️😍☺️💕🌷🌸☀️🤭🤗🥳😇 Just the sweetest. ~love,❤️ Mom💕

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!