Thursday, April 20, 2023

Frame This Moment.

Happy Thursday!!! It's Frame This Moment day over here, and as I was looking through my camera roll, this one stood out as the perfect one for this season... 
I love everything about this little snapshot. Our home right now in this season...planting our flowers, mulching our flowerbeds, and working on our yard... Jane's little mower that she got from my dad for her birthday...her cute little pink outfit and bow...her popper on the sidewalk behind her. Her content little spirit just being outside with us while we plant new plants and enjoy the sunshine. It pretty much sums up our little season right now perfectly, and it just makes me smile. I hope I always look back on these days with the sweetest memories...this spring has definitely been full of them!!!
 
I hope you have a moment this week that just makes you smile. It's always so refreshing to me to just soak in these little moments that make up the day-to-day. We find so much joy in the little things over here!! Especially in these busy few weeks of lots of celebrating the big things! 

Thanks for following along and sharing your moments too!!! They always make my week. I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!! On this Thursday, here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!

Blessings, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!