Thursday, April 13, 2023

Frame This Moment.

Happy Thursday!!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!!! We are trying to get back into our routines and rhythms over here after our vacation away...these past two weeks have been giving us a run for our money hahaha We also have family and friends coming in town this weekend to celebrate Jane, so we are just in full to-do list mode on top of everything. But today I still thought it would be fun to take a minute to slow down and just appreciate a sweet moment from this past week. 
Pierce snapped this on our back patio this past weekend, and I loved it immediately. I love everything about it... It's not flashy or perfect, but it just captures this season. Sweet little Jane with her smile and her baby doll that we gave her for her birthday and hasn't let go of since... Our patio that is a work in progress right now, but a place we love to be in the evenings. Athletic shorts and tennis shoes and messy hair from working in the yard and neighborhood walks... It just captures this little spring season perfectly, and for that, I think I will always treasure it. I hope I always remember holding my little baby who's holding her baby and remember her little sweet giggles and her precious smell and little arms and legs and tiny feet in her little tennis shoes. Goodness, so much to be thankful for and to slow down, soak-in, and remember. Thank you, Lord, for this sweet season. 

That's just my little frozen moment in time this week - if you have one, I hope you share!!! They always make my day. Thanks for journeying along with us and taking time to appreciate and soak-in the little moments that make up the day-to-day. What a blessing to get to do!! 

I'll plan on being back tomorrow morning!! I hope you continue to frame small moments today and this upcoming week! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 

Sendings lots of love on this Thursday, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!