Friday, April 7, 2023

Happy Easter!!

Aww Happy Easter Weekend!!! 
This time last year, we had a twelve day old baby on our hands and were celebrating such a special weekend through such a special lens. 
One year later, we are celebrating with a one year old who I’m sure is going to absolutely love trying to collect all the easter eggs that her eyes can see, but the main celebration of the weekend remains the same in such a big way. 

We are celebrating Jesus’ death and resurrection this weekend, and the life we have through Him! I hope even through all the fun and pictures, all the dresses, eggs, and baskets, you will still remember the sweetness and realness and rawness of the holiday. What a blessing to be celebrating our Savior! 

I hope you will always feel free to message or email if you ever have any questions about Jesus, have any prayer requests or simply need a friend to walk beside you right now in your faith. It would be the biggest honor! Pierce and I would also be overjoyed to send anyone who might be in need of a Bible a free one for you to have as your own!
I hope everyone has such a wonderful weekend with their families!! I will be remembering these sweet newborn days as we spend time with family this weekend and enjoy this special weekend. 

I’ll plan on seeing you back here on Tuesday!!
Happy Easter! He is risen!! 
With love,
Tabitha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!