Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy April!!

Awww we are back!!! HAPPY APRIL!! We had such a fun week away with family, but I've missed being on here every morning. I hope everyone is doing well and having a great start to April!
This month is a big one for us! Our sweet little Jane turns ONE TOMORROW. Which is hard to even believe... We're having a little celebration for her after Easter, then her little dedication is at the end of the month, we have a baby shower at our house in a few weekends, and family in town between that, so it's been off to the races since we got back preparing and getting ready. 

But I couldn't come back on here without mentioning my broken heart for Covenant here in Nashville... I got word via many, many texts while we were on vacation, and it stopped me in my tracks. It honestly still has and still does. It's tragic and has been a long few days processing with our sweet community and church here. I taught at a school nearby, so it has hit home in many ways. Thank you to so many of your thoughts and prayers... We're continuing to cling to the Lord's faithfulness even through heartbreaking tragedy and grief.

Thanks for being such a sweet community on here. I can't wait to be back on here soon to celebrate sweet Jane, talk about April goals, recap our family trip, and much more. Praying everyone is having a great Tuesday morning! 

I'll look forward to seeing you back here in the morning!
Blessings, 
Tabitha

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!