Thursday, August 17, 2023

Frame This Moment - Playing the Piano.

Oh, Thursdays. I love them so much. I usually get excited when I just think about Thursdays, so I hope everyone is having a great start to theirs today. 

Today's Frame This Moment is a moment in time, but also a season in time that I don't want to forget either...
This little girl and her love for piano...my goodness. My mom is an amazing piano player, and I grew up with a piano in our house always being played. Then I married a musician who also was an amazing piano player and there were many times he mentioned how much he missed having a piano around that he could play... Thus began my search for a piano that we could call ours in our home. 

Not too long after, I came across this one. I knew I would never have the heart to paint a piano, but I found this one already painted and thought it might be a great option for us. It was in-between my parents' house in Louisville and ours here in Nashville and for a steal of a price, so my parents helped me surprise Pierce with it when he was on his grad school two-week study abroad trip over his birthday. 
Picture circa our home in 2019...but it was such a fun surprise to take part in, and one that truly gets used every day. Not only by Pierce now, but also by little Jane. 
It feels like THIS was just yesterday...
But it feels like this was even more so just yesterday... 
As I was looking through my pictures, I recently came across both of these... The top I turned into playing cards this past Christmas for Pierce and the second was a shot our sweet newborn photographer snapped while he was playing, and I will always treasure both of these... 
As Jane gets older, she loves to play around over there as we cook dinner, chat in the kitchen, hang in the living room, or just cheer her on as she "plays." 
But she especially loves playing with her Daddy... And I love listening and catching snippets on camera and video when I can that I know we will love looking back on...this girl loves some music and rhythm in her life, and I can't wait to see what comes of it!!

And there you go...a little Frame this Moment and Season for your Thursday! What are yours from the week?! I always love to hear and see! Thanks for sharing and thanks for following along!! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 

Lots of love! 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!