Friday, May 3, 2024

Friday Favorites - Road Trips, New Books, and Summer Favorites

Happy, happy FRIDAY!!! Aww I hope everyone has had such a great week - it's been a great one over here and we are so looking forward to the weekend as well!! May weekends just always feel a bit more fun and full of summer, so we're hoping to soak in as much as we can in these few days (and weekends!) this month!! I hope yours are full to the brim too with many blessings!! Here are just a few of our simple joys and favorites from the week!! 



Road trips have always been a favorite of ours and this weekend was such a fun reminder of the many, many we took before we had a carseat in the backseat. We were caught in the middle of being able to drive without stopping for miles and taking our time stopping wherever sounded fun hahaha We love having Jane in the car, but this weekend sure was a fun little throwback for us!

My second favorite is Denise Hunter's newest book. I started on the beach and finished the same weekend. I just honestly love Denise Hunter's writing. Her stories are simple and sweet and I always love the characters she develops. This one is about a young author whose romance novel hits the top of the charts and is turned into movie. The leading role is cast by a popular movie star, who she isn't the biggest fan of. It's filmed in her hometown of North Carolina, and I'm sure you can imagine what happens from there, but if you're looking for just a pure, sweet book, this one is a fun one for your summer! 


Another beach/summer favorite is this AMAZING RTIC insulated cooler that a sweet friend from our small group gave us for Christmas. He had it personalized with our last name, which was just so thoughtful, and we used it all day every day at the beach. I'm sure it will be going with us on every future trip now and many summer days as well!! It was such a thoughtful gift and a favorite for sure!! 


Speaking of summer favorites, we love all things Just Ingredients, but we have really been loving her Electrolytes this spring/summer. We'll have them after we work out in the morning or for an afternoon pick-me-up and they are just so yummy! We love that they're made with real foods and that the ingredients are clean and this is now referred to as "pink juice" around here haha 


And lastly, so many favorites in one picture, but I snapped this before Discipleship Group last week and it's definitely a favorite. The sweet springtime beeswax candle that a best friend gave me for Christmas, the routine of getting everything ready for "the girls" (as Jane calls them๐Ÿ˜‚) on Tuesday nights. I will miss this routine and this sweet group for sure!! It'll always be a favorite in our house I'm sure! 

And that about does it for a few of our Friday Favorites over here... Jane and I are off to enjoy this Friday before Pierce comes home for the weekend!! I'll plan on seeing you back here next week!! Thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up today!! 

Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

4 comments:

  1. I love the RTIC cooler. We just bought one as a wedding gift for a couple we know who had the large one on their registry. That beeswax candle is too cute! I hopped over from the Friday Favorites link up. This is my first time visiting your blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for reading, Joyce, and for your sweet comment too! We have loved the cooler, and it would make such a perfect wedding gift! What a great idea!! So fun to visit your blog too! Hope you're having a great week! Thanks again for reading!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a great road trip and that cooler looks fantastic. I imagine it getting a lot of use in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim!! It was a great road trip - very different without a little one ๐Ÿ˜‰ And yes!! I think it will definitely be a staple for us this summer. Thanks for reading!! I hope you're having such a great week!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!