Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday Favorites [9.30.22]

Happy last day of September!!! How did that even happen?! We are looking forward to the beginning of October over here... a month full of all of our favorite things ☺️

Today, I just have a few Favorites over here...simple and small blessings and a little favorite teacher gift too if you're looking for a fun fall goodie to gift!! 





Well, someone might need to come have an intervention over here because I feel like I've mentioned tea in every post I've written this week 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I think it's the cozy fall weather, but my life seems to be full of cups of tea, maybe more than normal, recently...But I wanted to share this new kind incase anyone was looking for a fun new flavor! Artful Tea, whom I love so much, sent me this sample with my last order, and it is so amazing. I've had it by itself, but I think my favorite is mixing it with their Rooibos Earl Grey... Not sure if you can beat it... And I love that it's herbal, so you can drink it at anytime of day!!  


Cozy fall outtings with this little girl... Once she gets focused on the shadows on the ground, there's pretty much no hope for her to find the camera 😂 But I love having her so close when we're out and about!! 


Speaking of fall outtings, I grabbed this sweatshirt this week, and thought I had to share it. I'm sure I'll share some of my favorite gifts and gift ideas soon in the coming weeks, but incase you're looking for a perfect teacher gift, this is it. It's truly my favorite from my teaching days, and although it would be a perfect Christmas gift, sometimes when a student brought in a gift on a random morning, it meant even more... United Monograms still has this teacher sweatshirt, along with 897,593 fall options too, and I've loved mine so much and have gifted it to so many teacher friends too!! 



This one is just so very random and fun and "old school," but the people who lived here before us put up a clothesline that you can pull out and use on our patio... With some of these beautiful afternoons, I've been taking advantage of it with a few things, and it made me realize I should be using it more. So convenient and perfect for things that take a while to dry or that you can't put it in the dryer. A sweet neighbor down the road just had her husband put one up in their yard - maybe we'll bring them back in style?! Do you use one?! I probably need to buy actual "clothespins" for the correct purpose one these days... 


I went up to get Jane one morning and when I walked back down, I had to take this picture. So often, I think to myself that if we move one day, I think I might miss this nook in our house most of all.... So much life, so many memories, and maybe my favorite spot in our little home...a Friday (and every day) favorite for sure...


And last, but not least, we went to a sweet little playdate this week with some of our friends, and Jane was trying to sit up like the best of them and play...when did our little baby get so big?! I know she's still small, but goodness she's changing so fast!!! I always say I'm trying not to blink, but maybe I need to try a little harder over here haha 

And that about does it for just a few tiny favorites this week. Thanks Erika and Andrea for hosting a fun link-up! I hope you and your family have such a wonderful start to October, and I'll see you back here on Monday!!!

Blessings, 
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. Why do I think we have the same exact kitchen table too?! 🤣

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!