Friday, August 25, 2023

Friday Favorites - Jane and Lucy, Family Runs, and A New Book

Aww Happy Friday!!! Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend!! Jane and I are off to clean and turn around our house for a sweet shower here in the morning! It's been a busy, but full week, and we are thankful! I just have a few snapshots and favorites for you today from our week!! Hope you're finding some sweet favorites in your days as well!!



Goodness, having these two little girls in the house all week was definitely a favorite!! Jane LOVED waking up to a friend every morning...she truly loved everything about having Lucy and Aunt Jessy here, and we did too!! 
We were sad to say goodbye, but can't wait to see them again soon and to watch these little ones grow! 



Another fave this week was finishing our 5K on Saturday morning!! I wrote a little more about it here, but that was such a sweet and fun morning for us for sure!! 


Awww...this book. Goodness, I am truly just eating it up. I love all things home and tea, Jesus and teaching and discipling, rhythms, routines and habits, and I feel like this book is just a treasure-trove of it all. I have heard about it for so long, but just bought a copy to enjoy, and I really am loving all the nuggets of wisdom in it!! Add my cup of tea and a few quiet moments, and it's a favorite for sure! 


We've also been loving meals around our "new" table more and more. We love bringing out our bread with some olive oil and lighting a candle to make it a little more "special." We have imperfectly set places, paper towels for napkins, babies next to this picture in high chairs and crumbs everywhere within a few minutes, but you really just can't beat fellowship around a dinner table, and I love it so much! 


I loved getting to hang with this sweet friend all week! Borrowing a double stroller and neighborhood walks and chats were a favorite for sure!! Back to voice messaging we go, but these days will always be some of our favorites!!! 


And lastly...this guy. He's just the best. We got to watch a few of our favorite family's kiddos last Friday and not only did Jane fit right in, and Pierce discovered his potential side-gig of birthday party entertainment 😂 So thankful for him in this fun and busy season! 

And there you have it...just a few small snapshots! Our days are busy and full, but we are thanking the Lord for his many blessings each and every day! Jane and I are off this morning to finish our to-dos, but I hope you all have such a wonderful weekend! Thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up!!

I'll see you back here next week!!
Lots of blessings, 
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!