Thursday, August 3, 2023

Frame this Moment - Nana's Birthday

This past weekend, we celebrated my sweet mom's birthday, and I think Jane might have had the most fun of all!! 
I'll have to post more about the weekend soon, but Jane and I ran upstairs one morning and had to put together a little craft for 'Nana's' Birthday breakfast! Jane has gotten so good at knowing what to do when I start putting paint on her tiny little hands and it just makes my teacher heart so happy hahaha 
I'm not kidding when I say she loves her Nana...and LOVES all of the turquoise bracelets and necklaces she shares with her...
This is a frame this moment all on its own!! 😉 This is within minutes of Mom showing up hahaha
But that morning Jane seemed to understand that we were making something special to give to "Nana" and loved taking this to her. 
Jane just adores her, and I couldn't be more glad!!! (Or agree more!!)

A weekend full of sweetness and fun memories for sure!! Thanks for sharing your frame this moments too, especially with so many fun ones coming up with school and fall around the corner too 😉 I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
Lots of blessings! (And Happy Birthday, Mom🤗)
Tab

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jane's sweet smile full of teeth is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aww!!! I know, I didn't know if her little gummy smile could be beaten, but I've loved watching her little teeth come in too 🤗😂

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!