Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday Favorites [7.30.21]

Happy Friday and 40th blog post of the Riddick Family Blog and last weekday of July!!! At the beginning of this month, I set out with a goal to write a blog post every weekday this month and I wasn't sure if I would make it, but it's been such a fun goal to have throughout the month....

I owe a huge thank you to everyone who's followed along this month and given so much encouragement - it's been fun to hear that you've loved to read it every morning. As school starts back up for me next week, I'll continue to be around on here, but it'll be a few less times per week. I hope you'll stick around for that though, and I would still love to be a part of your life as well!! 

Today I thought it would be fun to do a Friday Favorites on my favorites of blogging so far....
Pierce snapped this picture one night as I was working on my blog...way too late to mention the time haha But even at my parent's house, the blogging continued...it was such a fun goal to try to meet! 





My blogging month highlights definitely included our Cancún trip - Part One, Two, and Three.
This was a fun one to remember and scrapbook on little on here. 


This one was a little before July, but a favorite this summer for sure. I blogged about my year of teaching this last year and the gift that it was. 


Two other favorites were about our holiday weekends...
Our Easter weekend was a highlight for us this year...a great weekend to just rest after a crazy few weeks leading up to it. 
Our 4th of July weekend was definitely a favorite for this summer too. 



Another favorite was the Riddick Home coming back to life a little. I started this little instagram a few years ago when we first moved in, and it became something that friends and family still ask me about... So it's been fun to take a little dive back into sharing about our home... So far, I've blogged about...
Our Study...


Two link-ups that were fun for me to write were my Tuesday Talk about Hot Tea....
And...my Let's Look...Bathroom Organization. This one was a vulnerable one and also great to get something checked off of my to-do list this summer. 



This summer was definitely a fun one for reading, and this was a fun post to write about my top six books this summer. 


Something I started at the beginning of the blog was a few month recaps... It started with January Favorites... 
And March Favorites...I haven't kept this going because I figured I blogged about most of the month throughout it, but maybe I'll go back at some point and add a few more months... 


And for the last favorite today...two of my very early ones about How We Met and Nine Facts You Might Not Know About Us...




And last but not least...Happy Early Birthday to my amazing mom! I hope tomorrow is filled with all things sunshine, turquoise, and hot tea! Love you!!

Again, thanks so much for following along this year and especially this month... I'll be back on here throughout the school year and will look forward to being a part of your mornings! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Love y'all!!
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!