Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Let's Look - Medicine Cabinets

Happy Wednesday!! I hope you all are having such a great week!! Today I'd thought I'd jump into the Let's Look blog link-up...


If you've been around here for a little while, you know I'm trying to tackle areas of our house that have been collecting "things" for a while... And when I saw "Medicine Cabinet," there is a little area of our kitchen that usually houses all things bandaids/vitamins/etc and it just recently got a little overhaul too with my starting small method... 

I'm honestly embarrassed to show you the before, but I feel like it's necessary to pair with the after... We are on our way to stocking up our medicine cabinet these days, especially with little Jane starting to crawl and fall and bump and scrape etc... We usually take the more natural route when it comes to things like this, and I'd love to hear any suggestions you have as well!! But here are a few before and afters and a few of our favorites too!!
Gulp...I'm not even sure all that was up there honestly... 
A few days of going through things a thing or two at a time and I ended up with this... Basically, you can see that there are bandaids up there 😂 And wipes for Jane as we eat meals... 
And then underneath, we have our "junk drawer" and our vitamins... 

When it comes to Vitamins... a few of our favorite brands are "MegaFood" - I love the whole food factor and their prenatal really served us well!! Along with "Nordic Natural" for the prenatal fish oil... The other two brands we love are "Garden of Life" - they also use whole foods. And "Stop Aging Now" - they always have great products with really good sales too. There are other brands we use here and there and vitamins we swap in and out, but those are mainly what we have and a lot of what we love. Do you have any favorite recommendations?! I'd love to hear! 

As for actual medicine...we love following "Just Ingredients" and her healthy swaps are always fun to see. Her "Medicine Cabinet" posts always inspire me! Here are just a few, but she is great for all kinds of healthy swaps - if you've never checked out her page or website, it would be well worth it if you love these kinds of things. (We also just LOVE her protein powder - it's our very favorite out of all the ones that we've tried!! We have the Vanilla Bean and Chocolate and love them both!!)
For after the sun...bring on summer soon!!
Bug bites...Pierce and I just recently saw this "Bug Bite Thing" on Shark Tank...like I said, apparently our winter show these days hahaha 
And we don't have this Active Skin Repair, but I have a feeling it might be the next thing we add!!

And really, a little short and sweet because of our "in the process of adding to medicine cabinet," but I'd love to hear any favorites you or recommendations you have as well!!!

Such a fun and random little topic!! Thanks for following along and thanks Shay and Erika for a fun blog link-up! I can't wait to see and hear about all of the Medicine Cabinet ideas out there. I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!! 
Blessings, 
Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. Saw the IG reference and got excited to see you might be joining IG ;) Anyways, HIGHLY recommend the active skin. I stock up when they have sales. We no longer use neosporin at our house, but it's also just in general good for a little rash or dry skin. SO many uses! I would say we use the gel more than the spray, but typically I buy the 2 pack when they have a code - they are usually only 24hour ish sales. But we use the spray a lot too. it's the first thing I reach for!

    Another natural product I LOVE is beekeepers natural propolis spray. I also buy that when they are on sale - I'm not sure of the age (Jane is probably too young) but we use a couple times a week to help Emilia's immune system (and our own!!) especially when it's flu/allergy/cold season or she mentions not feeling her best.

    Ok ok one more - I'm not sure if you're an essential oil user or not. but there are a few of those that are always close! We love Selah Essential Oils - specific ones I use often are lavender - calming (great on dryer balls!!), Helichrysum - good for skin, Tummy Troubles Oil blend ( I SWEAR by this one!). There are others lol but I don't want to sound too crazy!

    Highly recommend those on hand though, mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is the BEST!! Thanks so much for all of your recommendations!!! I can't wait to grab some of the Active Skin! I've been wondering if it's worth it, and you've talked me into it!! I've also seen so much about Beekeepers Natural Propolis Spray so that may be next on my list as well!!! And we do love oils! I'll have to look into the Helichrysum for sure!! Ahh these are the best!! I always love hearing your all's recommendations - so for sure keep them coming ☺️🤗

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!