Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Happy February 1st!!!

Oh February...I love this month SO very much. To me, this month represents so many fun things...it feels like the sweetest intro from a dark gray January to a happy bright March, and I'm all about the in-between over here...maybe that's the middle child in me hahaha I love the pink, the red, the kindness, the traditions, the hearts, the fun...I love that sometimes it snows and sometimes it feels like spring, I love seeing the sweetness through the eyes of little ones...I just love it all. 

But we also all love February 1st especially because we get to celebrate my sweet sister!! The perfect start to such a sweet month!! 
Starting the month out with Audrey's birthday is always such a special time to remember our favorite girl with the prettiest blonde curls. 
Audge is easily the most fun person to be around...
She's always the life of the party and truly has a heart of gold... 
She's the one you want to stand next to you on your wedding... 
And the one you want teaching your little girl everything she knows about laughter and joy... 
She's the best baker we know! 
And my favorite person to have in the passenger seat! 
Not to mention, absolutely one of Jane's favorite people ever. 
Audge, we are just so blessed by YOU, and I hope today is the sweetest day celebrating!!! 

Here's to wishing everyone the very best February 1st!! I'll see you back here tomorrow!!!
Blessings, 
Tabitha 

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!