Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday Favorites - February, Road Trips, and Little Things

It's the first Friday of February!!! I think every year, my love for this month grows just a little. Today, I've just gathered a few things we're loving right now! I hope you're finding simple joys throughout your days as well!!! 

Here's a few favorites for your Friday!! 



These little hearts always hung in my classroom every February, and this year, I knew I had to put them up in Jane's room.
When I brought her in, she could not stop staring at them πŸ˜‚ So cute!!
Will always remind me of this sweet space for sure πŸŽπŸ’•


A favorite will forever and always be road trips with this guy... We loved a spontaneous trip to Louisville for Audrey's birthday! And Jane did great, which we were so thankful for!! 



A small simple joy for me is changing out this little half-bath hand towel. Bring on the sweetness of February πŸ’•

When we were at my parents house, I came down and saw this sweet scene. I thought it perfectly summed up a birthday celebration with a nine month old in attendance hahaha


And lastly, this was my Frame this Moment yesterday, but it is also such a sweet Friday Favorite this week!!

And that about sums up a few simple joys around here. I'd love to know of any you are loving these days as well!!

I hope you and your families have such a great weekend!! And I'll plan to see you back here on Monday!!

Blessings, 
Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute towel. And how sweet to put up a banner of hearts in Jane’s room… such a precious reaction. πŸ₯°πŸ’•
    We loved having you up here to celebrate Audrey’s birthday🌻…you brought the party. ☺️
    We’ll see you soon! ~ love, Mom. ❤️☺️πŸͺ΄πŸŒ·

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Mom!!! It was so fun getting to see you all so much this past week! πŸ’• So glad we got to celebrate Audge and you guys got to see Jane!! ☺️πŸ₯°

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!