Thursday, February 9, 2023

Frame This Moment.

It's Thursday!! A favorite day of the week over here! I'm back this morning with a moment from this past week that I knew I wanted to remember. This Frame This Moment series is a favorite around here, and I'm so glad so many are sharing your sweet moments too! This is mine from this past weekend and always just a little reminder to me to slow down and soak in a few of the moments that make this season the season that it is. ❤️

I snapped this on Saturday morning when Jane was going down her for morning nap...She had woken up a few days before with a few sniffles and that morning, she just wanted a few extra snuggles and fell asleep right on my shoulder. When I looked in the mirror, I tried to stop and soak in the moment in my mind. Her sweet little head rested on me, her blankets draped over my arm, her little arm relaxed and her tiny little breaths just so sweet right by my ear. She is a go, go, go type of girl, and whenever we can sneak in these moments of stillness with her, we try to just treasure them up and pause for a minute or two (or three) and soak them in. It was dark, and I wasn't sure if a picture would even capture it, but when I looked back, it was so sweet to have this little picture, and I knew it had to be my moment to frame. Sweet little Jane...I already miss her newborn days, but these moments are just as sweet. 

A little snapshot of time frozen for you from our week...I hope you are loving slowing down and finding a few of your own this week! 
And honestly, another little bonus one because this little moment was too sweet not to remember as well. On Sunday morning before church, Jane took a TINY little step toward me and we all just about died 😂 My sister was in town and Pierce was getting us ready downstairs and it was just a moment too sweet not to pause and remember. The little live version captures it in such a fun way, but this still one still just makes me smile. These are the days...And I can't wait for all the many more to come!!

And there you have it...a few little moments for you. I hope you'll continue to share yours as well! They always make my day! Thanks for following along in this little journey! I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!

Blessings, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!