Thursday, February 2, 2023

Frame This Moment.

Happy Thursday!! We are waking up in Louisville this morning because we decided to surprise Audrey last night and join her birthday dinner celebration!! What a fun start to the sweetest month!! Today I have my frame this moment for the week, and it really was a moment worth framing. 

We've been taking Jane to the nursery at church, and this week we had the sweetest teacher in the world and only a few babies in her class... And when I went to pick her up, she handed me this along with Jane... 
Cue all the tears hahaha as a teacher myself, I know very well how much went into this especially with red paint and a very active little nine month old in a pink dress with socks and shoes... I've handed about six million crafts to parents and it's always been so sweet, but this one was just the sweetest seeing little Jane's name on there and knowing those were her little feet (that already look so big!!! 😭) Oh, don't mind me, now over here trying to think how I'm going to keep this forever... and then simultaneously knowing I need a system asap for the hundreds of crafts that I will just eat up in the coming years hahaha 

Definitely a moment worth framing though. I snapped this on the way to the car to send to my family and knew it was a keeper. What a sweet craft to hang up for Valentine's Day this month!! And a simple little message that I hope Jane always knows and believes. ❤️

I hope you're finding a moment or two in your week that you'd love to frame too! And I hope you'll always feel free to share, they are making my day to see and hear all the moments that make you thankful!!

I'll see you back here tomorrow!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!

Lots of blessings, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!