Monday, February 27, 2023

Life Lately (And Any Q&A Questions?!)

Hey there!!! HAPPY MONDAY!!! We are headed in to what feel like really full weeks coming up...is it just me or does it feel like spring just totally snuck up on us all?! Hahaha but we had the best weekend, and are ready for this Monday!! 

Today I just have a little life lately for you...a little random assortment of a few things we've been up to recently. AND tomorrow will make TWO YEARS of this little Riddick Family Blog, and I thought it would be fun to do a little Q&A, so I left a little box at the bottom if you have any questions! I'll try to get to those and a few that I've gotten recently too!! So fun! 

But here's a little peek at the Riddick's Life Lately for your Monday!!
We are sad that our month of pink, red, and hearts are coming to an end over here...but we sure soaked up the days while they lasted!!
This little doll was just so fun this month! 
I snapped this one Saturday morning who was having tea in the same mug and using our same honey. We love this honey and can't recommend it enough if you're looking for a great raw honey for your hot tea. 
Speaking of tea and Saturdays...this is what they've been looking like a lot recently...and we couldn't love them more! 
Lots of afternoon tutoring, and hopefully Jane learning some math skills early while she plays and eats snacks next to me 😂 
She loved sporting her little overalls that her Aunt got her a few times this month! 
And we made our way to Babies and Books at the library a time or two, which has been so fun! 
Pierce and I have been trying to still get in our morning workouts...also, please note my teaching things still in the background and a few items that might be my "one item a day" here soon 😂 
We've been loving our little peanut butter cups... 
And I've been loving putting some of my teaching things to use for little activities for Jane... 
It feels crazy she's getting old enough to try some fun things in the morning! 
She's been taking a few steps here and there and we've been trying not to freak out every single time...hahaha how is she almost 11 months?! 
We've been LOVING the sunshine and some fun days at the park!! 
But also just loving our cozy days at home on rainy weekends...
We also can't believe one year ago it was still just the two of us!! Hahaha what a crazy, but sweet year it has been!!

And that is just a little bit of what's been going on with the Riddicks recently... 

Tomorrow we celebrate two years of this little blog and if you have any questions for a little Q&A post, feel free to leave them below!! Thanks for following along! 


See you back here tomorrow!!
Blessings, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!