Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday Favorites - Jane, Valentine’s Day and a Long Weekend

Happy Friday!! We are so looking forward to the long weekend in store! Pierce has Monday off work, and we can’t wait to enjoy a few slow days around here. Today, my Friday Favorites are pretty much exactly that. Jane and I have just been loving our days together and here are just a few small joys from the week!!

Hope you’re finding lots throughout your week as well!!



This little smiley girl and I headed out to a story time at the library this week for the first time. And yes, she is holding a contact case...her current favorite toy 😂 


Pierce's work schedule has changed a bit, and Jane has been hanging out with me while I tutor some afternoons. She's *usually* a great little buddy while she eats a snack, plays with toys, my calculator, etc haha making things work in this new season for sure!


Reading books with Jane will always be my favorite. Especially when there’s pink and red all around us 💕


My best friend from high school, now often referred to as Auntie Elizabeth came and spent a few days with us, which was definitely a favorite!!


A fun Valentine’s Day at home was definitely a favorite along with a fun date night out we got last night as well!!


And walks with these two at the end of the day are always a favorite. I'm sure they'll be many more this coming weekend. 

I'm looking forward to some time with Pierce and Jane while Pierce has off, so I'm going to take Monday and Tuesday off in the blog world, and I'll plan on being back here on Wednesday!! Hope you and your families have a wonderful President's Day weekend!! 

Happy Friday!!!
Blessings, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!