Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday Favorites - Family, Card Games, and Blinds

HAPPY FRIDAY!! It's felt like a long week over here for some reason, but we're thankful for a Friday and for a fun weekend ahead. One of Jane's sweet friends turned one just a few days ago, so we are making our way to another precious birthday party and just soaking up the spring weather that this past week has brought! Here are just a few of our Friday Favorites around here these days!! Hope you are finding simple and small joys in your days as well. ☺️



This past weekend, my mom and dad were in town for a quilting class for my mom (She's amazing!!! And if you ever need a quilt quilted, you know who to call!!!) and my sister drove down for Saturday night and Sunday, so we could have a round two in celebrating her birthday! We all went to dinner and this picture of Jane just gets me every time... We were trying to get her to look and finally she was just like, like this? Guys, this is not hard hahaha 
An impromptu dinner was so fun!! 


A favorite will always be when Aunt Audrey is in town too!! And aรงaรญ bowls after church on Sundays are quickly becoming a favorite as well!! 



If I had it my way, this table would always be filled with games, people and hot tea. We love it so much around here, and it was an extra special treat to have family in town being the ones around the table! Our current go-tos are 3 by 3 (I think it's also known as Golf), Hand and Foot, and this past weekend, we got out Sequence for the first time in a while. I am always on the lookout for new and fun games though!! Do you have any that your family is currently loving?! 


A few of Jane's current faves...we don't use pouches that often, but this is definitely our favorite brand right now. We've (more like, Jane has ๐Ÿ˜‚) loved every flavor we've tried of Pumpkin Tree Peter Rabbit Organics! 
And...I mean, this toothbrush...have you ever even seen anything cuter?! We are obsessed every time we see it in her bathroom ๐Ÿ˜‚ 
And I'm personally loving pinking out all the fun pink and red things for this month! Just not sure if there's anything sweeter than a little girl in February!! I love it so much. 


A very random favorite this week is this little company "Fix My Blinds." There is a section of blinds in our kitchen that has not been working for quite a while now. As I've been sifting through little and big things in our home this month, I decided to just look into seeing if I could fix it. I honestly figured someone would have to come out soon and replace something. 
But a few youtube and blog reads later, I found this little company, found the part that needed replacing, ordered it for $7.99 and a few days later, we had working blinds!! I had no idea places like this existed or that it could be so simple!! Had to share incase you are dealing with a similar house project you keep postponing hahaha


And lastly, we got to take Daddy lunch last week, and Jane was loving a surprise visit mid-day :) 

That about wraps it up for just a few favorites around here these days. I hope your days have been filled with sweet and small joys as well!!! Thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up! I hope you have such a wonderful weekend!!! I'm off to finish our Friday morning routine of cleaning and freshening up our home before a walk with a friend!! I'll plan to see you back here on Monday!!! 

Blessings, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!