Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Our Favorite Trader Joe's Finds

Happy Tuesday!! Well, I love reading about other people's Trader Joe's finds, so I thought I could share some of ours too! We love Trader Joe's... Last fall, I had had a harder day at school, and Pierce took me to Trader Joe's after school to grab a snack... We really hadn't been much, and we just loved walking down the aisles looking at all the snacks. We usually try to eat pretty healthy. but that day, we decided to try a few things that looked and sounded so great. And some of those things have become somewhat of our "usuals" when we go. A lot of items are seasonal, so we try to find something new every time we go, but here is what was in our cart the last time we went! 

This was that first afternoon at Trader Joe's...going home with a few new favorites and of course, flowers for our table  ☺️
Then a few Fridays later grabbing our first pumpkin of the season πŸŽƒ 
And right when you walk in, this might be my favorite spot in the store I think. Flowers are a close second, but I just find myself here every. single. time...perusing πŸ‘€ haha I love to find cards for friends if I see one that fits something they're going through or something they love or upcoming events I know are happening... 
I mean, just truly so many. And they are so great. And they are always changing them out with new ones. 
Well, first up...Scandinavian Swimmers. It wouldn't be right to start with any other find, because let me just tell you, this is where my love for Trader Joe's snacks alll started I think. These goodies are seriously my favorite. If I could have only have one Trader Joe's item the rest of my life, I think these might take the cake for being the winner. They are just fun and so yummy and such a splurge, but one that we love. I snapped this picture in Mexico when we pulled them out of our bag. They are perfect for a road-trip or little treat after school. ☺️ A favorite for sure!! 
Pink & Whites. 😍These cookies are a go-to around here. Honestly, even if we don't eat them, we love to give these as gifts. I have taken these to teas, get-togethers, birthday luncheons, and even put them house-warming baskets. They are just too great and such a fun treat to give away!! 
Vanilla Baton Cookies...These are also sooo good. I mean, I have loved these since I was little and used to go to Aldi with my mom. For some reason, we stopped by one day for the first time and she let me get these as a treat. I remember just loving every bite. So when I saw these last fall, I was so excited to try them. They are perfect with tea or as a little after snack...yum! We try to take a little can up for my mom when we go up to Louisville, maybe it's because I feel like it's because of her that I like them in the first place hahaha ☺️
These strawberry Toaster Pastries were a splurge one day, but we love having them in the pantry for a fun afternoon snack some days! 
This trail mix is one of my favorites, I think mainly because I really love white chocolate. But I love this as a little afternoon snack while I'm tutoring or on a road-trip or airplane too. 
We love these Sweet Potato crackers! A friend recommended these to us, and we love them with pepper-jack or even just by themselves in the afternoon or evening. 
A friend told me I had to try these, and I'm so glad I did! These have seriously become a go-to. We have these on hand in our pantry and we even took them on our trip to Mexico with us too! So yummy! And we love that they're made with almond butter! 
This one cracks me up...because for some reason, I feel like it's my guilty pleasure that I love hotdogs bahahha, but these are by far our favorites. They are all-natural and all-beef and perfect for grill-outs, cooking over the fire or alongside burgers...we love these things. 
And last but not least, their Watermelon Lemonade Sparkling Water. It's not Pierce's favorite, but I love it. This was a huge hit and favorite over 4th of July, so I'm excited to have it in our fridge again! 

Ok, what else should we try at Trader Joe's?! I know everyone has some of their own favorites, so we would love to know your go-to's too!!! 

Thanks for following along on this fun little post. 
See you back here tomorrow!
Love y'all!
Tab and Pierce


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!