Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Our Recent Amazon Favorites

Happy Wednesday! I thought it would be fun to share a few of our favorite Amazon finds recently. This is another post I love to follow on other people's blogs, and I always get so many great ideas, so I hope it's fun getting a peek into some of our recent Amazon orders!

It wouldn't be right if I didn't make our Pink Flamingo Float the first one! Haha 🦩 We played with this thing all weekend, and it was such a fun gift for my parent's pool. 
I actually saw this on a friend's blog and knew we had to get it at some point this summer, and I'm so glad we did!! 
This next one is one of our favorite sunscreens. Pierce grabbed this on the way down to Destin before our wedding and honeymoon, and we have loved it ever since. It's all-natural and we love the soft sunflower and summer smell - definitely a favorite for us!! 
This next one makes me laugh, but I couldn't not include it because I'm not kidding when I say, it is definitely one of our favorites. Everyone who knows me knows my brain pretty much starts racing as soon as I wake up until I go to sleep (Thank you, Dad, for this!! Haha) But one time I told Pierce I wish I had a place to just write down all my thoughts and to-do lists as I was getting ready for bed at night in the shower, and a few days later this Waterproof Notepad showed up at our door. It is truly amazing, and I use it all the time!! It is such a fun thing that I didn't even know existed until Pierce found it and surprised me with it! 
My favorite lotion. As I was looking through our recent orders, I had to throw this one in there. I found this lotion at Whole Foods one day when I was in high-school, and fell in love with the smell. I loved how it was all-natural with no fragrances or parabens, and the brand has become one of mine and Audrey's favorite. It seriously just smells like summer!! 
Pierce's Black Glass Water Bottle. I switched to a glass water bottle at the end of last summer and don't know if I could ever go back now. Pierce still used his Nalgene and didn't want a water bottle with "polka dots" on it, as he called my Life Factory one haha So I found this one on Amazon and surprised him with it for Christmas. It's been by his side ever since haha a great investment and a favorite for sure! 
This next one is one I seriously use every day. If you love tea, this one is for you! These are disposable empty tea bags that you can put loose leaf tea in to steep. My mom has made a Lavender Earl Gray loose-leaf that is truly amazing and has become my morning go-to tea, so we were so excited when we found these teabags. They are $9 for three hundred, so we don't have to buy them often πŸ˜‚ But they make mornings so simple!  
Seriously a great investment. They come in three packages of one hundred, so we always take one up to give to mom! Maybe I'll have to have her share her amazing tea recipe on here one day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
This YETI Rambler Coaster was a gift for Pierce's birthday and maybe our most used item all summer. We take this just about everywhere with us haha we love sparkling waters and this is perfect to keep them cold at the pool, in the car, on a walk, or just about anywhere. Definitely a Riddick favorite this summer! 
These Food Enzymes are funny to share, but they are a life saver for us. When I did the GAPS diet back in 2018, these were something I took with every meal to help my digestion break down some of the food that it was having a hard time digesting. We recently found them again and have since not gone without them. We take them after heavy meals or meals with a lot of grain or dairy (we even took them to Mexico with us!), and I had to put them on here incase they would be a blessing to someone else! I would love to share anything about my health journey too if ever have questions, especially about digestion or autoimmune diets! 

Now, these next four I just had to share for fun because they were on our recent orders. We first ordered these because my team and I were putting together "Fine Motor Packs" for our kids at school to do during rest time. But when they got here, they became a hit, not only with our students, but also with Pierce... so much so, that he has collected a few and uses them sometimes in working from home haha Not only that, but we love to give them as gifts too. They are so fun for birthdays, Christmas and stocking stuffers too!!
Monkey Bands - these are a hit for all ages and were always a go-to for my students!! 
Popper toy - great for littler ones!!!
Keychain Poppers.......see the picture below haha 
Waffle Poppers - another of the favorites in my classroom!! 
When I say they became a hit, I will just leave you with this picture right here. This is a picture of Pierce's keys incase you're wondering what you're looking at. Whenever someone mentions it, I always laugh and say, "This is what happens when you're married to a teacher...." haha πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♀️

Well, I hope you enjoyed some of our recent Amazon Favorites. We would love to know yours!! Definitely one of my favorite ways to find new goodies and blessings. Thanks for sharing in all of the fun!! 

We'll post more soon!!
Love y'all!
Tab and Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!