Wednesday, February 7, 2024

February Goals

Happy Wednesday!! Today I thought I'd share some February Goals for the month. Goals always keep me going and are something fun to focus on throughout the month. 


I always love hearing yours too!! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to and what we hope to accomplish over the course of a few weeks! 

I thought we could first take a little look back on January... 

1. No grains or sugar. 

This one is always one of our favorite January ones, and it's always such a blessing to forgo some of those special treats during the month. I always end January feeling so much better!! 

2. Eat 10 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. 

This was a new one for us but WOW we loved it so much. We have continued adding in a lot more fruits and vegetables to our days because it made such an impact on our days. It was such a fun challenge too to add more things to our meals and grocery lists too!! 

3. Walk one mile every day. 

I know I've said this so many times on here, but walking will probably always be a favorite of mine, and this month was a fun one to try to get our miles in in a different way. I ended up making it at least a mile every day except for my sister's wedding! Haha I'd say that was still a success though!! (And I made a good dent for my 2024 goal of walking 100 miles before the baby and 100 miles after!) 

Now for February...


1. Get the guest room paint ready. 

Ok, so this one is a big one, but one that I've been working on for a lot of January too, and I figured if I made it a goal in February, I would be much more motivated to try to actually complete it. We are planning on painting our guest room for Jane's new sweet little room (and maybe some type of accent wall if I can find one I love), but I thought a good goal was to finish cleaning it out and keeping only what is staying, so that I can paint and start all the fun of designing in March/early spring!! 

2. Finish cleaning out of all five closets upstairs. 

And this one kind of goes hand in hand with the first.. A big part of cleaning the guest room has been making the closets upstairs much more manageable, usable, and purposeful for our family. So I thought this would be a good time to actually put an end date on a project that has felt like a big one, but an impactful one as well!! I'll definitely be sure to share the progress at the end!! 

3. Do a Valentine's Day/ February Craft with Jane. 

And this was also one of my 2024 goals - to do a monthly craft with Jane, and it sounds simple, but it often slips to the bottom of my list during the month, so I made it a February goal to help it become a priority, and I'm already excited to get out all of our red, pink and purple for the month!! 

And that about wraps up February over here... I always have a lot of small ones that I'm working on, and Pierce and I are adding some exercise back into our days too, but those are three "big ones" for me that I'm hoping to be finished with, especially with this extra day in February! 😂 For some reason, it feels like it makes a big difference in this short month haha I would love to hear yours too and what you're working on this February!! 

Thanks for following along, and I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!
Sending lots of love!
And here's to a productive and fun month of February!!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!