Thursday, February 15, 2024

Frame This Moment - Nana and Papa's Front Porch

It's Thursday!!! Hope everyone had such a sweet Valentine's Day yesterday!!! Pierce and I have a little dinner date on the calendar tonight, and we are excited for an "old-school" Thursday date ☺️  Today I just have a little Frame This Moment for you! A day of the week that I love to just slow down for a second and treasure a snapshot or memory from the week. Thanks for always following along and for sharing yours too!!
This past weekend, my mom and I were sitting on the front porch when Jane went to check the mail with "Papa," and when they were walking back, we had to snap this. Jane wearing his hat to stay warm, she has her "pink boots" on to match his boots, and she is carrying her baby in a little baby carrier that my best friend gave her as a gift. She is in heaven. I'm pretty sure Papa and Nana's house is her favorite place ever to be, she loves checking the mail, and she loves walking with Papa. And I just love this sweet memory and picture. It really is just a small moment in time to freeze, capture and frame. 
And tiny little Jane has been loving Papa and Nana's front porch since she was just a few weeks old!! I love that this sweet place is becoming special to her too!!! 
You can read a little bit more here about this sweet place in mine and Pierce's story!! 🥰

And that's a simple moment for your Thursday from this past week!! I hope your days have been full of little and sweet moments just the same. Thanks for following along and for sharing your pictures too! I always love seeing them!!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!
Sending lots of love! 
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!