Thursday, February 22, 2024

Frame This Moment - Nights at Home.

Happy Thursday!!! It's the best day of the week and another edition of Frame of This Moment with a frozen snapshot in time of one of my favorite seasons! 
These three little amigos with Jane's little baby and Baby Riddick #2 in there too... It just makes me smile. We almost always end up in our study/play room for a bit after dinner and on this particular day, I laid down to just rest and enjoy the moment for a minute while Pierce and Jane were playing and before I knew it, Jane came and laid down right beside me with her baby (who goes everywhere with her) and patted for Daddy to lay down next to her. I randomly snapped this a few minutes later, and it's now a snapshot and moment in time that really just makes my heart so full of joy. All in our cozy clothes, Jane's tiny little socks, her little smile that can be hard to capture and just so many little memories wrapped into one picture. 

This little room has been through quite the different changes since we moved in, and I love how now it is a refuge and sweetest place to play, read, dance, and even just simply lay on the floor together, with usually toys scattered throughout the floor and music playing on our little speaker. How I know these moments are flying by, but what a gift and joy to be able to soak them in as they come! It's the definition of Frame This Moment this week, and I really hope I can remember this little moment in time in this simple little week at home in February. 

And there you have it...just a favorite snapshot this week to freeze and frame!! Thanks as always for following along and thanks too for sharing yours!!! They always make my day!!! You can find many more Frame This Moments over the past year here as well. Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all of the moments in-between!!! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!
Sending lots of love!!
XO 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!