Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Life Lately 2.6.24

Happy Tuesday!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend and start to the week! We have been loving the beautiful weather that Nashville has been getting recently!! Bring on all the sunshine in this early spring - I love it so much!! Today I just have a little Life Lately for you! A few snapshots from Christmas, New Years, and just a bit of everyday life, which is always my very favorite. Here's just a little of what we've been up to recently!! 
One of the fun things that happened over break was Pierce and I got to use our Titans tickets to see one of their last home games at the Nissan stadium. 
When we ran our 5k in August, they gave us free tickets to one of their games, and we loved having grandparents in town to watch Jane so we could have such a fun date-day! 
We loved every part of that Sunday! Football games are always just such a fun treat! You can read about when we took Jane to a Titans vs Buccaneers games when she was just a few months old here
While Pierce's parents were in town the weekend before Christmas, we also got to sneak in a few coffee shop dates, which are always a favorite!!! 
And Jane of course loved every minute of her time that weekend too!! 
We soaked up all the Christmas snuggles over break for sure. 
So many snuggles!! 
And loved reading a few of our favorite Christmas books as well!!
We made our way to Louisville for Christmas morning! And Jane loved every minute of her time up there too.
I can't believe the difference one year makes!!! 
Pierce and I tried our hand at some homemade sourdough cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning - so yummy!!! 
We had the sweetest morning as always!!
I gave Pierce a soda stream that was on major sale before Christmas and let me tell you, I think we have used it every day since that Christmas. We have LOVED having our own fresh sparkling water!! I can't recommend it enough if you have been thinking about it and love sparkling water!! 
And my parents gifted Jane with a little balance bike, and she has been loving learning how to ride it around the house! 
Even little Baby Riddick had a little gift under the tree that morning 🎄🥰 So sweet!!! 
Christmas dinner is ALWAYS a favorite!! 
And this year we ended the night with some minute-to-win-it games - as you can tell, Jane was JUST as into them as the contestants 😂 
It was such a fun night!
Jane got to see her great-granddad while we were in Louisville (Pierce's granddad!)
And we gifted them with a deck of cards with their two great-granddaughters on it - they play Gin Rummy every day, so we thought it would be the perfect addition to their days! (Zazzle.com is my FAVORITE for gifts like this!!) 
We packed up and headed home! 
And made it back to Nashville for some cozy days soaking up the last of Christmas...
We will ALWAYS love looking back on that sweet Christmas season!!! What a fun blessing and the sweetest memories!! 
We started 2024 off with a sweet morning at church and lots of time with this little family of three! 
Pierce had some extra time off of work, so we really just tried to soak it all up! 
This little one LOVES sitting next to her daddy at the piano. And her purse on was making me smile! 
We got it for her for Christmas from the sweetest Etsy shop, and I think she has worn it almost every day since! 
Our sweet ultrasound tech printed out Jane her very own little picture to put in her sweet purse, and I catch her looking at it all the time. 

I mean my goodness...so sweet!!! We are all ready for you, Little One!!!
Lots of reading around here... 
Which always makes me smile!!
Grocery store runs have been in full swing... 
And lots of just simple days at home too!!
This little one is growing fast!!! 
Lots of walks!!
My very, very favorite!!!
Lots of drawing!!!
And lots of time with Daddy!!
It's definitely been a very sweet season around here recently... 
And I've loved every minute!! 

I am so thankful for a day to look back on some of the moments and blessings that have made up our life lately recently... Thanks for following along in this crazy journey, and here's to soaking up all the little moments in-between!! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Lots of blessings, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!