Monday, August 8, 2022

DC Trip - 2022 [Part One]

Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had such a good weekend! Even though there is no school in store for me this week, I still feel like my mind is so used to August being a fresh start, so we cleaned and organized a bit this weekend, caught up on laundry, and are ready to start our busy week on this Monday morning!!
Today I thought it'd be fun to share a few pictures from our time in DC last week. We had the best time visiting Logan and Jessy, Pierce's brother and sister-in-law, and meeting their sweet little two-week old Lucy! It was also Jane's first plane ride, and we packed in a ton on those four busy days, so I thought I'd split it into two posts!! Here's a few pictures from the beginning of the trip your Monday! 
Pierce and I joke that it was our best travel day to date, even with our newest passenger. We planned for the worst, built in gobs of extra time, and it really was the smoothest day. We were so thankful!!
Pierce dropped me and Jane off with the bags and went to park the car. I was loving my little travel buddy who was wide-eyed seeing so many different people!
We were so thankful to have made it through security with plenty of time for boarding! 
Pierce snapped this as we were walking to the gate!
Jane did great on the plane! She met a few friends and slept most of the time, which we were so thankful for!
We had thrown in a toy or two before we left and loved that she played with a few while we were in the air. 
Sweet girl loved looking out the window, and we loved watching her explore❤️
We made it to DC that afternoon! 
And were all smiles in the car. She loved having her Daddy next to her in the backseat! 
Sweet Jane meeting her little cousin Lucy ☺️πŸ’•
Love these brothers, and it's so fun watching them become Dads!!
And it's definitely the sweetest getting to be a mom with this sweet friend!!
(Lucy was wearing the same outfit that Jane did when Jessy and Logan came to visit and meet herπŸ₯° We can't wait for many more fun outfits in the future!!)
We snuck in a lot of little Lucy snuggles that afternoon! 
And Pierce and Jane packed up and helped me get close to finishing my 40 miles that night!! 
Sweet Jane after her big day πŸ˜‚

She was such a trooper, and we were so proud of her for being so flexible not only that day, but the whole weekend too!! 

I'll be back soon with a few more pictures from our time up there - we truly had the best time. I hope you guys have such a great Monday!! Thanks for reading and following along!!
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Looks like a great little travel buddy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!