Tuesday, August 30, 2022

The First Few Weeks with Jane Arbel ❤️

Happy Tuesday!! This morning, I have my tissue box in one hand and phone in the other as I've been scrolling back through the first few weeks with our sweet Jane...hahaha semi-kidding, but also wondering where the last almost five months have gone?! 

We've truly been soaking it up, but I thought today I could share some sweet pictures of the first few weeks for us to have to look back on one day and for you to get a little glimpse into the beginning days of our family of three. 
I wrote about sweet Jane and her name here, but we were so thankful to the Lord for April 5th and the gift of Jane Arbel. 

So hope you grab your favorite cozy *baby* blanket and enjoy some of these sweet newborn snuggles...
Sweet girl was here after a very, very long labor!! And we just could not thank the Lord enough!!! 
One of the only ones we snapped that next morning before we went home!! 
Sweet Jane at about 18 hours old 😭😭😭
So awake and so alert...
Meeting her grandparents. ☺️
Snuggles at home with a 2 day old😭
Just soooo tiny...
I remember I snapped this four days in...my mom had brought me breakfast and tea one morning, and I remember thinking that I was truly living a dream....thank you, Lord for this sweet season!! 
Lunch with her granddaddy! 
And maybe night five of our family of three...
First pediatrician appointment....I remember we were completely zonked after 😂 
And how we loved spending that first week or two 🥺
And this will forever be one of my very favorite pictures...reading our Bibles, journaling and processing with our little girl snuggled up with us and Pierce's hand on her as he reads... *cue all the tears*
This will also always be a favorite...so much symbolism in our walk with the Lord and my how much having this little girl has taught me about God's love for us!! 
This became a favorite, and I posted a few others here as well. 
Not sure if I have enough pictures of her sleeping... 😉 
Sweet little one's very first Easter...
With the sweetest gown that was gifted to us...🐰 
Our first little outing after a pediatrician appointment...I would say this Chick-fil-A has seen these parents grow a lot these past five months...it's across from the office and we've only ever gone after our appointments...talk about big milestones hahaha 
How I spent a lot of those early days... 
And how Pierce spent some of his working from home days...😂 
And us just lovvving the snuggles...
Daddy rocking her to sleep... 🥺
And Mama just soaking her up...
It's hard to believe she was that little...and not that long ago either... 
Figuring it all out with this guy has been the best...
And the Lord has been teaching us SO much along the way...
Jane, we love you more than you could ever know!!! And love watching you grow!!! 
We thank the Lord for the gift of Jane, for the blessing of those first few weeks and months, for the privilege that He chose to make us her parents, and for all that he's teaching us along the way!!

Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours...we pray that it's blesses you in some small way each morning. It sure is a blessing for us to share!!

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow morning! 
Blessings, 
❤️Tab (and Pierce and Jane!) 

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely precious! Congratulations on your sweet little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. 🥰 Aww thanks, Alisha! We love having these memories for sure ❤️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!