Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday Favorites [8.26.22]

Happy Friday!! We are so looking forward to a simple weekend at home this weekend... Our lives have been full speed ahead, so it's been nice to slow down a bit as we get ready for September... 

And with our slower week, I just have some simple Friday Favorites for you! A small random assortment of things we are loving these days. Hope that you enjoy looking through these as you find small blessings throughout your days as well!!




The first favorite is simply just time with this guy. Whether it was a date, a football game, or just time together doing the dishes at night, we've really loved the simple and fun moments together this week!! We both say we're just trying to soak in this season - the hard and the good because we're sure one day we'll look back and wonder how it went so fast!! 


Number two is definitely a favorite because Pierce and I are reading back through the very first Warren Wiersbe study I ever did - on Jeremiah. I had told Pierce one time when we were dating that reading through the prophets was always so confusing to me, and one day he surprised me with this book when I was starting Jeremiah. 

Well, fast forward four and a half years later, and Warren Wiersbe's BE Series are still my favorite ways to study specific books of the Bible. It's been so neat looking at my notes from January 2018, and reading back through one of our favorite books again!


We've been mainly moving the carseat to the stroller when we go places or on walks because it's so simple, but this week, we got out the real stroller seat instead and Jane has been loving it! 💕


I'm sure a favorite for Jane has been all the time with her grandparents! These two with my dad are two of my favorites ❤️ 


This favorite is a random one, but it really is our most loved granola right now! We love putting it in yogurt or on top of Acai bowls or really just as a snack because it's so delicious! We can only find it at Whole Foods, but if you ever run across it, we highly recommend it!!! 


And last but not least...I hope this will just always be a favorite...sweet little afternoons with Jane. What a true gift from the Lord!! This little one needed a few restful days at home, so we've been doing just that - especially on rainy mornings!! 

That's about all I have for today! I hope you guys have such a restful and relaxing weekend, and I'll plan to see you back here on Monday morning! 
Blessings, 
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!