Friday, August 5, 2022

Happy 4 Months, Jane!!

Ahh how is Jane already four months?! It's the sweetest day to celebrate every 5th of the month, and we thank the Lord for the gift of Jane Arbel. 
Before she was born, we weren't sure if we were having a boy or a girl, and I told myself that after we found out, I would order some cute month plaques to take pictures with...well, once she was born I remember thinking I didn't want to be stressed out every month trying to capture the perfect picture so I never ordered any...and I didn't really even take pictures on the 5th every month, but looking back on my phone, I found a few in the same little spot so added a cute sticker and here's a look back on her first few months! 
My how she's grown!! Sheesh, we love this girl so much it's not even funny. 
This little girl has had quite the big month...
With swimming and time in the pool...
And her first big trip and time on a plane...
She loves to hang in her carrier... 
In her bouncer...
And on Mommy and Daddy's bed 😂
She's Mama's little buddy when we run errands...
And has the cutest little facial expressions... 
When I asked Pierce what his favorite things were at this age, two of the ones he said were that she has started being able to play with a few toys and that he can make her giggle...❤️
...and that he can!! She has truly started GIGGLING over literally anything Pierce does, and it's the cutest to watch! I snapped a small minute of him making her laugh when we were on our trip last week.
But really, I think I will just always remember her sleeping so peacefully in her tiny little bassinet beside our bed. ❤️

Jane, we love you more than you will ever know, and thank the Lord for you every day. We pray that you will grow to know Him and love Him one day very soon! 

And that about wraps up this little four month old Jane post...hope it was sweet getting a small peek into her sweet and joyful little personality... Hope everyone has such a great weekend!!! I'll be over here trying not to blink so she doesn't grow up before my very eyes!!

I'll see you back here on Monday!
❤️Tah

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those baby giggles 🤭…one of God's most precious gifts😇 they melt my heart♥️ …love you little Jane 😊💕~your Grandmama ☺️💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🥰🥰🥰 They really really are. 💕 She loves you too!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!