Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Featured Photos #2

Happy Wednesday from Nashville!!! And Happy First Day of Inservice to all of my favorite teachers!!! 🥰🍎 

We got home yesterday afternoon and are missing our sweet little niece's cuddles already, but we're looking forward to all that these next few weeks hold! I can't wait to share about our trip soon, but today I thought I'd do another Featured Photos post!

I love scrolling through the pictures my phone chooses to "Feature" - most are so fun and small little memories of sweet moments throughout the years, so I thought it would be a fun series on here. You can read about the first one here, where I shared a little about me and Pierce dating long distance, my mom and I finding my wedding dress, and a little virtual teaching routines...

Today I just saved a few more and hope it's fun reading about a few past memories!!
July 29th, 2021
This is a fun little snapshot that we took last summer when we landed in Jackson, Wyoming. It goes with the next two that were featured on the same day. We had a sweet bottle of wine in our bags that we were about to give to Pierce's parents for a sweet little surprise...
July 29th, 2021
We gave both sets of parents a little bottle that said "Pairs well with Becoming Grandparents" and surprised them with the news of sweet Baby Riddick on the way! We took this after we had told Pierce's parents...A sweet moment that we won't soon forget!!
July 27th, 2021
And we had surprised my mom with the same bottle for her birthday just a few days before. My phone must have been remembering the news of sweet baby Jane last summer! We will always treasure those fun trips right before I started school!! And the incredible blessing of our little girl. ❤️ *cue the tears* hahaha
August 1st, 2019
On a lighter note, almost three years ago today, Pierce finished his last class of his MBA. He obliged to my "Last Day of School" picture to document all of his incredible hard work and diligence that first year we were married! 
January 1st, 2018
This one is really a throwback and so fun that it popped up. When all four of us were dating (Pierce's brother dated and married one of my sweet friends from camp☺️ A dream come true!!), Jessy and Logan came up to Nashville for New Years. Somehow during their trip, we made our way up to Louisville to see my family for a night, and we stopped by their Granddad's house on the way home. It was so fun to sit and visit with him, and Jessy and I loved getting to know their family!! 
June 17th, 2018
Father's Day in 2018...Pierce and I drove up to Louisville after church and surprised my dad. We had gotten him a mowing Life is Good shirt...two of his favorite things! Haha! And someone snapped a picture of us on the front porch ☀️ A fun memory for sure!!
July 2nd, 2020
And last but not least, my phone must know we are headed to Jackson soon because this is another sweet one we took out there a few summers ago. We took advantage of Pierce working from home that summer and spent a week with Pierce's parents and loved a few date nights in the mountain air!! 

And that just about does it for a few of today's Featured Photos!! Hope you liked a little look at some fun memories and pictures!!
I'm unpacking, doing some laundry and jumping in on some of our August goals today, so I'll see you back on here tomorrow!!!
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. what a fun post! I love looking back at these old memories too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Yes!! It's always so fun to see what memories pop up ☺️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!