Wednesday, August 31, 2022

What's Up Wednesday [August 2022]

Happy Wednesday!! Here we are in the middle of the week, and I can't believe September starts tomorrow!!! Pierce and I always have a small debate every year about when the beginning of fall is aka...when I can start decorating around here hahaha We usually land in the middle of September, so I'll still be soaking up the summer life a little while longer over here...

But today I'm joining a little blog link-up about just a bit of our life these days...hope you enjoy some of these little tidbits as you drink your tea or coffee on this last day of August!! 


1. What We've Been Eating:
Well, besides a ridiculous amount of splurges on our trips and weekends recently... 
We've been having lots of acai bowls...
Salads for lunch...(Love an Orchard salad from Chopt...)
And our current fad is a Sweet Loren cookie or two after Jane goes to sleep 🍪 hahaha

2. What We're Reminiscing About:
Football starting has us all reliving the glory days of the Bucs winning the Super Bowl two years ago....we'll be over here crossing our fingers Brady can do it again 🏈😂 

3. What We're Loving:

This season. We thank the Lord daily for the sweet and the hard and all the in-between. ❤️

4. What We've Been Up To:
Well, my mornings usually start like this...
And look like this shortly after... 🥰
And I couldn't love them more!! 

5. What We're Dreading:

Well, I'm counting down to fall...but I'm dreading it getting darker earlier...why can't we have the best of the both worlds?! Hahaha

6. What We're Working On:
Need I say more....hahaha we're very excited to have our living room almost done...can't wait to share an update soon!! 

7. What We're Excited About:
Pretty much our favorite things...fall, pumpkins, and a beach vacation with my family soon...it all feels a little more exciting with our sweet Jane in the mix too 🥰

8. What We've Been Watching/Reading:
Well, we've been reading our library date books recently, and have both almost finished our first fiction one. Pierce got me somewhat of a thriller...written from a bit of a Hallmark author...so you think I would be able to handle that....but if I'm up feeding Jane and he's already asleep, I think every noise in our house is my book coming to life hahaha #whatiswrongwithme...needlesstosay, I'm creeping along, but getting close 😂 
We've also been reading through Warren Wirsbe's Jeremiah study, and as always with his studies, love it so much. 

9. What We've Been Listening To:
Well, I shared this last time, but we are really loving listening to this sweet little playlist...it's simple, but it's our favorite to turn on at night while we're doing dishes or just cleaning up...

10. What We've Been Wearing:
After all the times we've been in Wyoming, I finally convinced Pierce that I needed a sweatshirt this time around 😂 So, it's been my early morning and cozy night little simple joy. 

11. What We're Doing This Weekend:
Well, as much as I WISH this is what we were doing 😭😭😭 ...I'll take the second best thing...just a simple long weekend at home with my two favorites! 😍

12. What We're Looking Forward To Next Month:

Where to even start...there's too much on the list... Football, Fall, Cooler Air, Nights by the fire, Pumpkins, New Book Releases, Two family favorite shows - Survivor and Amazing Race, did we say Football and Fall 😉🏈🍁

13. What We're Thankful For:
Really, just immensely thankful for this guy. For these babies on the beach several years ago and the season it represented and for the season we're in now - watching him be a dad to our sweet little girl and take on more responsibility and leadership at work...it just keeps getting better!!

And that really just sums up a little of what we've been up to recently and all that the blessings and snapshots that it's held...hope it was sweet getting a small peek at some of our favorite things these days...Thanks Shay and Sheaffer for the fun blog link-up! 

I'll plan on see you back here tomorrow for the start of September!!!
Thanks for reading!
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way with any sort of suspenseful book and I've finally realized I can only read them in the middle of the day when it's nice and bright and sunny out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a great tip! That might just have to be my new rule with those kinds of books 😉 Thanks for reading, Joanne!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!