Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday Favorites 8.12.22

Good morning!!! It's Friday!! We are so excited about this sweet weekend we have coming up. We are laying low and getting ready for our trip next week to visit Pierce's parents and celebrate his dad's 60th birthday!! We are looking forward to all these next few weeks hold...

Today I have a few Friday Favorites for you...and as I was really thinking about our favorites these past few weeks, most of them are just sweet moments in everyday life. But that's where we are right now and those truly are our favorites. So, here are a few to share for your Friday. ☺️



My first favorite is simply just soaking up these sweet snuggles...We've both come to love this chair so much, and every time she falls asleep, I think, "I need to take a little picture to remember this moment because I know it's going by so fast..."
And when I was looking through my phone...I have quite a few of these sweet moments...
If you're ever looking for me during the day...you can probably find me here...soaking up this dream job and trying not to blink...🥺


Another simple moment that we are just loving...bath time. We've started tag-teaming this and Pierce has really just become a pro so quickly. I make sure to pop in and soak in those sweet nights too, but I love this picture and wanted to frame this moment. I also love that Jane is just staring at her finger 😂 It's the small things... 


The one is really one of Jane's. favorites, but she has been LOVING this sweet little koala book from Target that one of my students gave me. It's crinkly, soft, colorful, and has a mirror - all of her favorite things hahaha 
She loves it, and we do too! Would be such a sweet little baby gift too - it was so fun to receive!! 


Speaking of Jane's favorites, baby toys and gifts we received...this little one has seriously become an absolute favorite around here. For some reason, she just loves this one so much. After some practice, she's gotten so good at picking it up and loves putting her little teething gums on it. Another great little one to pick up as a gift too!! 


On a different note, we've been loving Chopt salads over here these days...Can't get much better than the orchard salad with cranberries...yum!!
And homemade acai bowls...with a little Nutella on top ☺️


And last but not least, I made a grand re-entrance to Pinterest this week 😂 My freshman year of college, I remember getting a Pinterest account and pinning about 894,763 pictures of fall...then, pretty much fell off the map... But this week, someone mentioned it, and I hopped on and made us a little account. It's been fun just to spend a minute or two looking at ideas as I work on my blog. I started a sweet Back to School board if anyone is looking for any cute teacher or school gifts...that sweet season will always have a soft spot in my heart. 🥰✏️📚🍎

Speaking of school, I hope all of my sweet teacher friends get LOTS of rest this weekend and if you are sending kids back to school this week or next, I hope it's a great transition back! I am praying for lots for energy, capacity, learning and joy this year for all of the students and teachers (and parents!!!) If you have any specifics prayer requests for the school year, it would truly be my joy to pray for them, so feel free to send them my way!! (theriddickfamilyblog@gmail.com 💌)

Hope you guys have a such a blessed weekend and happy back to school season!! 
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Loved reading your posts all week! We have the same salad bowls as you :) Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer!! Love that we have the bowls ☺️ Just one of the many similarities!!! 😉🥰

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!