Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday Favorites [9.2.22]

Happy Friday!!! And start to your Labor Day Weekend!! As much as we wish we were headed out to the lake for the next three days, we're calling it the next best thing and staying here for a simple long weekend with our little fam...

We're going to try to get the house back in some type of order as we add more drywall dust from our other rooms...maybe soon it'll be put back together in time to decorate for Christmas 😉 hahaha

But today, I just have a few random favorites from our past week...most are small simple joys that I hope you're finding in your days as well!! Hope you enjoy reading as you get ready to start your long weekend! 



Well, my first favorite...Pierce being the amazing guy that he is...picked up on the fact that one of my days had been a harder one this past week and mentioned that maybe I should go "make that return in my car to HomeGoods..." while he watched Jane hahaha So...I took a leisurely stroll around that sweet place and loved that small little treat and blessing of a small night out ☺️ ...also, I guess babies and fall were clearly on my mind hahaha 


Another favorite is the start of a new month in my sweet journal. Before Jane was born, I had just finished my old journal and knew I needed a new one for this new season. I found this sweet shop on Etsy and loved that they had so many options for simple journals...it's been perfect for what I've needed in the mornings! 


The third is being back to CG with this guy...(and Jane hahaha) I know that I've talked about Camp Gladiator before and our love for that little company, our trainer Liz, and our 5:30 morning crew that we love so much. But since Jane came, our morning routine has obviously looked a little different, so we've been making it work with some virtual workouts in our garage, but it felt SO good and fun to be back with some of our favorites last week. On Fridays, they always stay for coffee after, so it was great catching up with a community that has become good friends over the last four years!  


Not sure if it counts, but the Orchard Salad from Chopt and working on my blog are definitely favorites these days...


So are my mornings with Jane. ☺️


And my new little Magnolia journal has made it's way to my favorites along with this cozy afternoon to read it... Pierce surprised me with a subscription a little while ago, so this one showed up in our mailbox, and has been so fun to get inspired for the new season...


Speaking about getting inspired...this little handmade terracotta guy squeezed his way into my fun money this month 😂 I thought he was too cute to pass up!


And lastly, I'll just leave you with this...Jane's first little fall jacket 😉😍😂 I'm sure they'll be many more to come hahaha

That about wraps up our favorites around here... I'm taking Monday off for the long weekend, but I'll plan on being back Tuesday morning! 

I hope you and you families have the very best Labor Day weekend!!
Thanks for reading and following along in our small journey!! 
Blessings, 
❤️Tab

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog and faith. Jane looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Thanks for reading and for your encouragement ❤️ And for taking the time to comment - it means so much!! Thanks for following along ☺️

      Delete
  2. THAT JACKET!!!😍 Love all your home goods finds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aww we need to get Lucy one!!! 😉🥰🍁 Love you!!!

      Delete
  3. What an adorable fall jacket and your home goods finds look perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Joanne! I love HomeGoods all the time, but especially this time of year ☺️🥰🍂

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!