Friday, September 23, 2022

Friday Favorites [9.23.22]

Happy First Friday of Fall!! It has just been beautiful weather here in Nashville, and it is finally feeling like the season around here...
We are going to soak it all in this weekend with our little family of three, so today I just have some simple Friday Favorites to start your weekend off with then I'm off to spend the day with Jane and lunch with Pierce!!



I found these cute little pumpkins at our local Fresh Market and before Small Group came over on Monday, I added two to our guest bathroom and changed out the towel for a little pumpkin one we had in our drawer to make it feel a *tiny* bit more like fall. Until I'm able to decorate our whole downstairs, this has been a little corner of happiness for us... 


Speaking of little corners of happiness...do you have a place you love to spend your mornings?! Pierce and I love to be on our porch in the mornings, but sometimes, especially after he's gone to work, I love being right here on our couch. It's quiet, cozy, and with a fall blanket and candle, really just feels extra quaint. Also, I know I've mentioned this before, but it's always worth another spot on our favorites - we really love a Warren Wiersbe BE Study, and his one of Jeremiah is one of our absolute favorites. 


As we've been trying to get more into healthy rhythms and routines this month, this has been one of our favorite dinners. If we're ever at Whole Foods, we'll snag some of their salmon and Pierce can whip up this amazing fresh mozzarella, tomato and cucumber salad in the blink of an eye and it's the perfect meal. Maybe it can be one of the first recipes we share, since it's really so simple and has kind of become a staple around here recently!! 



Speaking of Pierce...his company has a big company-wide meeting once a quarter to go over goals/priorities/updates, and after his meeting last week, he came home with this 🥺 They handed out thank you notes for them to write to someone who has helped them and encouraged them this quarter. I'm a words girl through and through, so you know I shed a few tears reading this one 😉 It made me want to send a few thank you notes myself!! 


This is a random one and a little blurry since it was darker in the room, but I got Pierce a Kindle a few years ago for Christmas (and we both love it so much), but we've been reading our books from the library the past few weeks, but as I finished those, I grabbed his Kindle and have been loving it as I feed Jane. I forgot how handy this little thing is, and it's perfect for taking on the go. I know I'll do a post or two with our favorite Christmas gifts as it gets closer to the holidays, but this is definitely one at the top. 


And really last, but not least, the weather has been so amazing that I have been taking advantage and tutoring outside a few times this past week. It's a win-win of two things I love - cooler weather and helping students with math. 🍂📊

Just a few of the little things we're loving over here! Hope you and your families are enjoying the small things too and have the very best weekend! 

I'll see you back here on Monday!!
Blessings, 
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. So cute, so cozy- I love it all! Lol to me having that exact same graphic posted on one of my upcoming posts to be published, of course! Similar minds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Jennifer!!! And hahaha why are we not surprised by this at all?! 😂 Can't wait to read it!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!