Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday Favorites [9.9.22]

Happy Friday!! We are so glad it's the weekend! We are packing up and heading to Louisville this morning to spend the weekend at my parent's and enjoy the start to NFL (in our minds 😉) with the first Buccaneers game on Sunday night!! 

Thanks to everyone who read yesterday's 100th post and for your sweet encouragement and thoughtfulness. It's a blessing to spend my mornings on here! 

Today, as we're packing up and headed out, I just have a few favorites for your Friday ☺️



Basically, this is my Friday Favorite. Hahaha Pierce...and date nights...and my sweet pearl necklace that was an anniversary gift a few years ago but had broken a few months ago. We picked it up on the way to dinner Wednesday night, and I love having it back! We have the sweetest community in Nashville, and we are so thankful for a sweet family here that watched Jane for us so that we could go to dinner that night. A favorite for sure. 


These make me laugh...Pierce had brought home a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks one afternoon (Come to think of it...I guess he's accepting fall is coming early this year 😉) But Jane immediately grabbed it....obviously she did not take a sip but her face sure looks like it 😂 ...and it seems she loved it too! 


Speaking of fall early around here...I grabbed this autumn blanket the other day because we have a similar Christmas one and love it so much...We've been cozying up with it at night with our newest fad around here...Sweet Loren's cookies 😂 and loving the US Open. 


This sweet stage will always be my favorite....like my little Bitty Baby doll just came to life ☺️🥰💕


And last but not least, we are headed up to one of our favorite places in the fall...my parent's house in Kentucky 🍂🍁 I think there's some rain in the forecast, but on cooler evenings we love being back here around the fire. 

We'll be up there cheering on the Bucs on Sunday night, and since we're traveling home on Monday, I'll plan to see you back here Tuesday morning! I have a fun new little series to introduce! 

Thanks for following along and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
See you Tuesday!
❤️Tab

4 comments:

  1. Have a beautiful fall weekend. Texas will continue to be hot and humid until November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kerry!! And hahaha yes, I know you guys are counting down till the cooler weather for sure! Hope you have a great sunny weekend though!! ☺️

      Delete
  2. I've been reading your blog each morning, but I'm just catching up on commenting now! Your daughter is starting to look so much like your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Jennifer!! Thanks for reading!! And hahaha yes!! She definitely has his coloring and it's so fun to watch her little self change so much ☺️ Thanks for all of your sweet comments!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!