Thursday, September 29, 2022

Life Lately 9.29.22

Happy Thursday ☺️ We love Thursdays over here, and today we are just taking it easy, enjoying these amazing fall days, and soaking in all the little moments of the day. 

I’m still praying for all of our family (my parents are from Tampa) and friends in Florida this morning, as I know Hurricane Ian has been an unexpected way to end September. All of the families, homes, and lives that have been affected by this storm are in our thoughts and prayers... 

Today, to hopefully bring a tiny bit of joy and refreshment to your morning, I'm just simply sharing a few pictures of our Life Lately that haven't made it on here yet...small moments that have made up our day to day. Hope you enjoy on this Thursday morning!! 
Speaking of Tampa Bay, my family's worlds all collided this weekend at our house on Sunday... My parents were on the way back from the beach and my little sister had been in Bowling Green with some friends, so on Sunday, we wanted to think of a fun way to watch the Buccaneers game together (since we don't have a a TV in our house...) 

Well, this little guy had been Pierce's monitor when we had our studio set up and had been my TV when I lived in Texas, so we grabbed it from the closet, and thought it'd be fun to enjoy the fall weather out on the porch with the family... It turned out to be one of our new favorite memories out there... The score, not so much, but the sweet fall day with family, absolutely. 
Snapped this before Mom, Audrey and Jane came out, but loved watching with everyone on the porch! So fun!!
My days recently have also been filled with a whole lot of tutoring... I took on two more students this past week, so most afternoons, you can find me here while Pierce gets some sweet time with Jane... I love that I get to help so many students with math...it is truly one of my favorite things...
Our days (and weekends) have also been filled with a lot of projects going on over here...apparently having a five month old feels like the perfect time to fit in all of our DIY projects around here πŸ˜‚ We'll keep you updated on all of these for sure!! 
Where would we be without our evening tea these days...right now, our favorite combination is either Tazo Refresh Mint mixed with Celestial Sesaonings Sleepytime or with Herbal Traditions Dandelion...it's making me sleepy and cozy just thinking about it hahaha
Whether on our back porch, our study, or at our kitchen table, you can usually find us with this set up in the mornings... We are loving working our way through Jeremiah with one of my all-time favorite authors to study the Bible with, Warren Wiersbe. He has so many different "BE Series" on different books of the Bible, and we can't recommend him enough. 
I also feel like this Life Lately probably feels like Groundhog Day to someπŸ˜‚ , but these walks, walks, and more walks pretty much make up our days around here... We love them though and love getting to see our neighbors so many times throughout the days/evenings too... 
I loved getting to put on a little sweater this week with some of the cooler weather... 
And laughed at how this is such an accurate depiction of trying to get a little picture with Jane these days...*immediately brings the phone to her mouth* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ 
She's starting to be always on the move, but Pierce snapped this at lunch this week, which is a sweet memory to have! 
And last but not least, whenever I can see him during the day for lunch, it's the best!! We love it!! 

That about does it for a little Life Lately around here... I hope your days are filled with many small and sweet blessings as well, as simple as they may be... 

Thanks for reading and following along and I'll see you back here tomorrow!!
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. Jane is getting so big! That wide open smile is so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know!!! It's happening so fast... And yes!! We love that open smile of hers πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!