Thursday, September 22, 2022

Featured Photos #5

Happy Thursday!! It feels like fall this morning in Nashville and it seems to have come on the perfect day as the first official day of the season! Time to officially get out the pumpkins and make this home feel like the cozy season we are in over here ☺️


This is a series I started on here to capture some of the memories that pop up on my iPhone as "Featured Photos" from the years past. It's sweet to look back on so many random pictures, and I thought it'd be fun to share some more today. If you've missed any of the other posts, you can find them here. Anything from Pierce's surprise birthday party he planned for me to wedding dress shopping with my mom, a Bible study on the porch one summer with some girls, and Pierce's last day working at Apple...it's all documented in these little posts...

And here are just a few more to share with you on this cozy fall Thursday!! 

March 4th, 2021
This is a sweet one that popped up because these were my two best friends that I taught with for the past three years...we did a Superhero Unit in the Spring and studied superheroes in the Bible alongside of learning how God had made each of the kids "super." It was such a special unit - and the kids loved celebrating with a Superhero dress-up day at the end! Love these sweet memories at this sweet place!!


June 21st, 2021
Awwww take me back!! This was the summer Pierce and I spent a week in Cancun, Mexico and just loved every minute of our week there. We didn't do an all-inclusive for our Honeymoon, so it was fun to soak up all the macaroons we could think of for the week. You can read more about our trip that summer here, but it was a sweet week!! 


February 7th, 2018
Pierce's hair cracks me up in this picture, but this is such a sweet memory that popped up... I was on a pretty strict cleanse one spring for my health and couldn't have too many things... And one day when I had lunch off with my students, Pierce walked through my classroom door with this homemade smoothie he had made us both and sat and had lunch with me that day. I'm so glad I snapped this random picture that day...

October 27th, 2018
Awwww...my sweet bridesmaids and best friends...I love this picture, and I love them. I'll post more about this sweet day soon ❤️ 

June 7th, 2019
One summer when we went to visit Pierce's family ranch, his parents surprised us with a trip to The Alamo. His mom knew someone who worked there, so we went on a fun behind-the-scenes tour and snapped a quick picture outside of it. A fun little place to visit for sure! 

November 10th, 2019
For some reason, I feel like we look like babies here, but this is right after we purchased our first big furniture purchase. I had saved up my tutoring money each week and had my sights set on this upholstered bed frame at Rooms To Go. I remember it felt so great to go and officially be able to order it, and we snapped this when we left that day...so excited to get our first big thing for our house. We still love it to this day! 

June 24th, 2018
And this hilarious one was taken by our sweet wedding photographer... She was in Nashville shooting another wedding that weekend and spent an afternoon in downtown Franklin with us and took a few pictures before our engagement pictures a few weeks later. These are always fun to look through!!
  
And that about wraps it up...a random assortment of photos from the past few years. Hope it was fun getting a little peek into so many different memories. 
Anddd this will be me over here for the next foreseeable future....oh yeah, plus a five month old and my laundry, returns, errands, and all of my to-dos hahaha 

Happy Thursday!!! And First Day of Fall!!
I'll see you back here tomorrow!!
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!