Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Featured Photos #4

Happy Tuesday!! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! It was a rainy one here in Nashville, so we stayed cozied up, loving on Jane, having dinner with friends and working on our house projects... 

And if anyone is wondering, there are currently a few pumpkins scattered throughout our home...slowly but surely 😉
I thought today it would be fun to pop on here and do another Featured Photos. It's definitely been a fun series on here...to look back through what my phone picks as it's "Featured Photos" for the day or week and pick a few to share. 

If you missed the first post, I talked about finding my wedding dress and Pierce and I dating long distance, and you can read that here. In the second post, I talked about telling our parents we were expecting a baby and Pierce finishing grad school, and you can read that here. And the third included some fun summer memories of Pierce graduating and me getting my wisdom teeth out. You can read about that here

Here are a few random ones for your Tuesday morning! 
August 29th, 2019
This sweet picture, oh my goodness. When we got married, Pierce was in grad school four nights a week and then got a part time job at Apple where he could take hours around his classes. At the end of that summer, he graduated with his MBA and got a job in the music business world, so I came after school to celebrate his last day! 

At Apple, they do what they call a "clap-out" for every employee - they make an aisle and clap/say goodbye to the one that's leaving. It was so sweet to get to be there for Pierce and watch his small part-time job still have a huge impact on so many of his co-workers. We learned a lot during that small season and love thinking back on all that the Lord did during those several months. ❤️

January 16th, 2018
This is a fun one that was taken during what we often refer to as "Snow Week." 

August 21st, 2017
Solar Eclipse Day. This was a big day in Nashville. The big solar eclipse was supposed to take place right over Nashville. I taught 2nd grade at the time, and my school was throwing a big party outside to watch on the playground. Pierce came to celebrate, and someone snapped this picture - NASA shirt and glasses ready.... But...I will say, not the fondest memory for me because with 20 crazy 2nd graders who "weren't supposed to take their glasses off or they could go blind..." I think I missed the actual eclipse because I was so stressing something would happen on my watch hahaha maybe next time I'll be able to fully soak it in 😂

July 17th, 2017
Aww...my sweet sister on vacation that summer. When we were out to eat, this parrot was making his rounds... 🦜 Such a hilarious memory!!

 
July 2nd, 2018
This is a sweet one that is actually still beside my bed all these years later... This was one of our engagement pictures that our sweet friend Brittany took before we got married. It's definitely a season I will always treasure, and I smiled when I saw it pop up!!

August 3rd, 2019
This is by far our favorite road-trip stop in Bowling Green when we're on our way to my family's house. There's not one in Nashville, so it just feels like such a treat to stop on road trips! We don't really eat much fast food, but this is definitely our weakness!!

And that about wraps up the random selection on my phone...I love seeing what pops up...it's so sweet to look back through so many memories from so many different seasons, places, and experiences. So good to remember all the Lord has taught us in them too! 

I hope you guys enjoy your Tuesday today, and enjoy looking through your Featured Photos as well, and I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow morning!! 
Blessings, 
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!