Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday Favorites [9.16.22]

Happy FRIDAY!! We can't believe it's already the weekend over here... We are looking forward to a slower pace and enjoying this weekend at home. 

Our small group starts back up next Monday, so we are so looking forward to having our community back in our home every other week. ...now just to get the plastic down in the living room and make the construction zone a welcoming space hahaha

But today, I just have a few of our favorites for your Friday! A random assortment of things we're loving and moments we're trying to frame over here. ☺️

Hope you enjoy with your tea or coffee this morning and hope there's little bits of cooler weather where you are too!! 



What would a Friday Favorites be without Jane?! Hahaha We had a packed calendar day this week, and Jane was such a champ and came along for the ride. We've been traveling so much and our days and routines have been turned upside down, so I found myself not even remembering what I used to take in the car with me for her hahaha But I remembered her and the carseat and the rest fell into place for a fun morning out!! 


I mentioned our coffee shop date yesterday, but this is the favorite little place in Louisville, and if you're ever passing through that city, it's worth a stop for such a good little latte! Pierce loves their coffee, we all LOVE their chai tea latte, and I experimented with a rooibos latte or "au lait" as they called it - so yummy!! Always a fave!! 


Speaking of tea, I just can't even recommend this sweet little tea company enough... When I found out I was pregnant with Jane, I wanted to switch over to less caffeine, and I found this little place that sold Earl Grey Rooibos. Well, I fell in love and mixed it with Full Leaf Tea Co. (whom I love too!), and I've come to look forward to it every morning. I reordered some last week, and they sent me a handwritten note with my order, that was also packed to perfection. I thought it was so kind and intentional!! They even sent a sample of their Vanilla that I can't wait to try. If you're into tea, they're definitely a great company and their little tins and tea would make for great gifts too!! 



My sweet mom brought me one of her very own homegrown pumpkins that they got out of their garden...who said it's not time for fall yet?! Hahaha 


I snapped this one morning last weekend at my parent's house because I thought it looked somewhat out of a dream...my mom has the greenest thumb of anyone I know... if only she could tell us her secrets for all of those house plants!! ...mixed with the sunlight, an amazing breakfast, the Bible, and some tea, (with someone keeping an eye on Jane 😂) you can't beat it!!  


And what would a favorite be this week without a little family snapshot after bath time 😂 Love these two and all of the hard and good moments...I'm sure Jane was crying about 7 seconds after we took this hahaha but I wouldn't trade it for the world!! 

And there you have it...a few odds and ends of things we're loving over here! 

Hope you are finding small and simple joys throughout your day too and that you and your family have such a wonderful weekend!!

I'll see you back here on Monday!!
Blessings, 
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Alisha!! Hope you guys had a great last week and weekend too ☺️❤️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!