Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Three Things

Hi there Wednesday!! I can't believe we have made it to the middle of the week...Yesterday was definitely a bit of a recoup day for us - Monday was pretty full from start to finish, so we loved a day and evening with a slower pace... 

Today two random favorite shows start for us tonight - my family growing up used to love Survivor and Pierce and I always dream about going on the Amazing Race, so we'll be cozied up tonight after a full day of work and tutoring watching those two tonight... 
But today, I thought it'd be fun to do another edition of Three Things. I did one back in July that you can read here, but with life moving full speed ahead, I thought it'd be fun to do another little and random update on all three of us. 

First up, Pierce...

1. He has done such an amazing job at starting such a big project in our home...we've hit some road blocks along the way, and he's done such a good job keeping spirits high and persevering through it all... We're excited for the finished project, but I know he/we have learned a lot along the way! 

2. I feel like fall is where we thrive because we honestly really look forward to the weekends and having our teams that we love to cheer on...we're all aboard the Bucs train, and love us some Titans and Cowboys too... 🏈

3. I also really love watching him lead our small group, and it was so fun to have everyone over again on Mondays...dinner, community, and time in the Word...all things Pierce is passionate about and amazing at. We're so thankful for him!! 

Sweet Jane...
1. As you can tell, she's making the most of the beginning of the fall season 😉 We've been loving the cooler weather for walks and time outside! 

2. She loves when her daddy comes home, and he can make her laugh, laugh, laugh. Her little giggles and squeals are the sweetest, and we are trying hard to soak in those sweet moments. 

3. She's also been chomping down on her teethers recently, and we're excited to see if her little teeth start popping through soon...we'll keep you posted... 🎉

And me...
1. I have some design projects in the works, which is making my little creative heart happy. I have some empty spaces in the living room that need a little loving after the construction/ceiling project, I'm also working on a little DIY ceiling fan update in there until we can afford something new...Along with a little DIY Concrete Pumpkin project 😂 So I'll definitely keep you up on all things creating as I go. 

2. I feel like I'm just beginning to enter what I've always hear parents say about, "As soon as you get used to one stage, things change and you'll have to refigure it out..." *enter my life with Jane currently* hahaha I feel like we are on the brink of a whole new stage, and it's fun and hard and life-giving and filled with joy and ups and downs, as are most things in life, so I'm just taking each day as it comes and trying to find joy in the little things and small moments... ❤️

3. I just love this time of year. I feel like September is the entrance month, October is my favorite and just full of all things fall/fun/cozy, and November and December are just the definition of "The Holidays" in my mind, and I'll just be over here soaking it all up!!

And there you have it... just a little randomness of life for all three of us ☺️

I hope you are finding small delights in your life this fall too!! 
Thanks for reading and following along!
I'll see you back here tomorrow!
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!