Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Goals

Happy September 1st!!! I've been around in the blog world long enough to know that this is such a fun day because it really does kick-off fall and all that is to come! 
I remember around this time last year, I literally told Pierce that I just loved the holidays....he proceeded to tell me that we were no where NEAR the holidays bahahaha So...I'll be over here slowly getting out one pumpkin at a time and hoping he might not notice 😉 

Until then though, I thought I'd kick the month off with my few goals for the month and a quick review of August's goals...
I'm going to be honest, August was not my best month when it came to accomplishing my goals. I sure tried, but with two big trips across the country, four family birthdays, three anniversaries, construction in our living room, and life with a four month old, most just didn't happen... 

But, it's still on my list to get to Pilates this next month. I won a package of eight classes at a silent auction in the spring, so I need to hop on over and try it out. With tutoring in more of a rhythm these days, I think I'll be able to soon.

I also did manage to clean out some of the kitchen cabinets, but I have not organized our main little office cabinet the way I had envisoned...so a fall project here it comes! 

As for the kitchen project, I will say that I made some great headway, and then we started talking and brainstorming and the project had some serious "scope-creep" as Pierce likes to say 😂 So...we'll be budgeting and saving a little more until we can put it more into motion. 

NOW...onto September ☺️ We are ready for a fresh start over here for sure...

I thought for the month of September, I would just keep it simple...

1. Clean out and organize our closets...
Which I feel like could take me the whole month of September...hahaha but really, it's been something I have needed to do for a long time - especially with so many school and maternity and summer clothes that are taking up most of my shelves currently... (When I wish it was full of cozy fall clothes...hahaha) I'll be sure to keep you updated on the process...

2. Hang new curtains in the Living Room
And by this one, I mean, finish the ceiling, paint the ceiling, pick out curtains, buy them, hang the rod, and THEN hang the new curtains in the living room hahaha This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now, so when we started in on the popcorn ceilings, I thought while everything was in disarray, it would be the perfect time to switch some things out. 

These are the only two I officially wrote down, because I know the month we have coming up, but also in my mind is finishing my books, making ALL of my returns (definitely should have officially added that one to the list), and getting back into consistently doing our workouts (plus trying Pilates...) 
But honestly....this will probably be what most of my days hold...not to mention taking care of a sweet little five month old hahaha

What are your goals for the month?!

We are excited for the clean slate of a fun new month and so looking forward to all that holds...

Thanks for following along in this small little journey of ours! 
Wishing you a very Happy September 1st and here's to hoping for a very productive thirty days ☺️
See you back here tomorrow!!
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. My September goal will cause more disarray! Finish the popcorn ceilings in our downstairs! Hahah 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂 Can't wait for the finished product!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!